Straight fuck??

$200 is not bad, for a massage a fuck. There is a market for no oral activities or kissing. I certainly would not mind having nice massage, with a bit of teasing, then turn over and continue the massage and then teasing, maybe some hand stroking, then on with the cover, spit or oil for lube. Get on and ride to cumpletion or maybe do another position or two as well, and, IMO, a major part of IOP is making a man feel glad he is a man, giving him you full, undivided attention and real sounding moaning in penetration.
I could see 200 being a decent price for this as long as your up front that you are giving a massage and a fuck. Maybe wording it like...

"Hey boys, If you are stressed out, tight, and looking for a relaxing time... come join me for an hour and Ill rub all your stress away. When time nears the end don't fret because I don't just half ass at my job, I finish what I started with a bang. This isn't some PSE or GFE experience... you don't get to kiss me or lick me, but you do get to fuck me till you pop."

Could even joke and give $10 off with NRA identification haha. Originally Posted by txlonghornfan811
Sold! I'll take an hour for $200.

TxLonghornFan, you need to advertise in the business services section of eccie. I'm sure some providers could use your wordsmithing. I was originally thinking it was too high, but you hooked me.
"andOh and as far as the ex wife comment, haha, I am just not one to be affectionate, I am the one who you sit next to in the bar and she has the thought of taking you into the bathroom or somewhere and fucking the shit out of you, then go about our way. Hit it and quit it kinda gal. Some ladies here are talented in gfe, I am not one of them, but if you want to be used for a moment to satisfy both our needs, then I am the one for you. it truly was unbelievable. "

Love your spirit !!
Its the bang for the buck, not in a bad way, But $200 for a straight fuck price point too high considering what Dallas has to offer. More reviews would be helpful. I would pay $140 for a good massage, but after being all worked and extra $60 might kill the mood.
Yep, at one point.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Just not you ....
Kinda reminds me of my x wife.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Marriage counselor to couple in session:

Surely there is SOMETHING you two have in common...

Husband:

Yeah, neither one of us sucks dicks.
I am new to the hobby and a masseuse, thinking about doing more. But, I just would want to fuck, no gfe kissing, bbbj, daty. just give a great massage and end it with a bang.

Does anyone do this? I only ever see gfe, pse, or massage, never a massage and this as the ending. Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
There really is no market for what you're offering. Your price would be too high for guys like me that really enjoy massages and wouldn't mind some extras but your menu would be too limited for guys that want a GFE (kissing, BBBJ, etc.) type sex experience. Most of the guys on this site want a GFE experience.

The reason you never see a massage and the ending you describe offered on this site is because most of the guys on this site can take or leave a massage, but they can't take or leave GFE type activities such as kissing, BBBJ, etc. Plus a fair number of licensed massage therapists that advertise on other sites offer the same level of service you're thinking about offering but at a lower price point. They are YMMV but if you become a regular client some will give you a high quality massage and a GFE type session.
This service is not for everyone and I do not want to see EVERYONE. I simply posted an inquiry to see if it exists, or if not, would it be something the guy who is not interested in gfe would want. So far my inbox is pretty active. I dont have the whole Dallas area messaging me, but like I said, I am not into volume. If what I offer is not for you then its okay to move on to someone who does, my feelings are not hurt. To each his own right?
Just as the studios who do FBSM and all other GFE activities but absolutely no FS did not exist before, and now have lots of clients, there is a market for what you are offering as there is a market for just about everything else, but depending on what you do, that is how small or large your market is. My advice is advertise the massage, and be damn good at it as the ladies who can do a fantastic massage are few and far between, then get a few reviews under your belt. After several guys have made the statement of how good your massage skills are, then to put a cherry on top and have you do a FS ending would be great, especially if during the massage, you did some nice teasing to build up the senses to get to that explosive ending.

More pics of you would also be a definite plus.
Just not you .... Originally Posted by pyramider
Yep, 3 others... Hell she might be a pro now, I need to look at the op's picture.
Once I get my p411 set up Ill send links to it and I will have more pics. I want to keep this somewhat low key and private. I dont want to attract attention from the unwanted if you know what I mean

Haha I am not your ex wife. I love sex!! Just not into the mushy stuff. Those days are over, now I am into the thrill of it, no faking or acting, I did that when I was married.
Personally I prefer massages AFTER sex...

Sex>massage>sleep
I see your point, but more pics will help
Straight fuck? No bj? No kissing? None of that romantical shit?

Well, damn. We don't walk in the door with hardons. Most of us don't, at least. A little wooing and ice breaking goes a long way.

Just saying.
Sounds like fun