Vote here first.

Voting Libertarian splits the conservative vote and increases the likelihood of Obama winning. That's a bad thing, if you believe Obama is evil, which I do.

Don't forget, voting for Ralph Nader put George W in office. If it hadn't been for Nader, Gore would have won Florida.

Casting a symbolic vote for a third party candidate, who can't win, is a wasted vote. There are no perfect candidates. Voting for Gary Johnson is just voting for the lesser of three evils. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Setting up your excuses early joe? LOL.

I am getting ready to go re-elect President Barack Obama now!
bigtex Quote

There is no doubt that America is much better off today than we were on January 20, 2009.

Still smoking that Hopium.
Or are you illiterate when it comes to comprehending markets and finance?
i vote for Ron Jeremy... at least id get an orgasm when that president is fucking us Originally Posted by Devon Derriere

ROTFLMFAO!!! OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA. I think I'm in love with you.

And poor Obama, if he gets reelected, what a mess he'll inherit.
Setting up your excuses early joe? LOL.

I am getting ready to go re-elect President Barack Obama now!
Originally Posted by markroxny

So Nipplies, I have a question...

What are you going to do when it's not even close?

If Romney wins by 3-5 points, I don't really consider that a win... If he wins by 30 points, what will you say? Just curious. If it swings the other way, I'm pretty sure what I'll say..... But it would have to SWING one way or the other... this almost close thing is for the birds.

If Romney wins by 3-5 points, I don't really consider that a win... If he wins by 30 points, what will you say? Just curious. If it swings the other way, I'm pretty sure what I'll say..... But it would have to SWING one way or the other... this almost close thing is for the birds. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
You got it backwards stinky.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN OBAMA WINS?
Didn't answer my questions sugar plum pie. I understand if the thought is unthinkable. I feel the same.

If Obama wins, my time line just got shortened.

Let me fill the rat pack in a secret.... Men talk. alot. Providers see people that should never be caught. We are like the hot sheets for the MIB.

Many of us aren't brighter than a fading lighter, but then some of us....

But the glory of this will be the fact, he's going to lose. Lose badly. Hey I'm open to being wrong, but when millions of folks are on their knees fasting and praying, going door to door, talking to folks in the grocery story, gas station, traffic jams and the churchs usual 10,000 new voter queries and submission jumps to 1.4 MILLION, I'd take a pause.

Either way, I'm ready.

Now, Nipples, bless your heart, was my question too hard to consider. I understand if it is. Losing does suck.

Do your nipples answer questions for you often?

Do your nipples answer questions for you often?

Originally Posted by fetishfreak
Omg yes and my minge too. It's really fun when they argue and start throwing milk at each other.

That I must see!
Polls on a Hooker Board....

Not that they arent fun but do they have a chance in hell of predicting elections or being a sampling poll?

No.

what does it show us again and again???

That the moral right that condemns moral turpitude... they love their hookers. ( just not on Sunday)

true story

Romney lost his home state.

LMAO!
I want Clinton baccccccck!

If Romney wins by 3-5 points, I don't really consider that a win... If he wins by 30 points, what will you say? Just curious. If it swings the other way, I'm pretty sure what I'll say..... But it would have to SWING one way or the other... this almost close thing is for the birds. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Oh, to answer your question stinky.....

IT WAS NEVER GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN! LOL!