Sunday, 17 July 2016: Baton Rouge police respond to report of officers down

I thought "irrelevant" was spelled correctly!
You are right, I should have called them "RACIST THUG MOOSLEM COLLABORATORS"...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Of course you should have.

That's why you're where you are and the rest of us are where we are, ya moron.
Yup. You can't spell. Thanks for confirming that.

It's "R-E-V-E-N-A-N-T". Originally Posted by Revenant

NO, that was a movie starring one of your hero's... You just wish that bear humped you, ir·rel·e·vant...

How do you know it happened, Jim? It's a false flag operation that was created by the media to justify taking our guns, remember? No one is actually dead, right?

Just like Sandy Hook.

And Aurora.

And San Bernardino.

And ... Originally Posted by Revenant
The bullshit shootings you mentioned were psyops confirmed and proven. The shootings that are actual are highly exploited by the media, that's what they do. It won't be long before random shootings will take place within the general population that are racially motivated. Some might be psyops others will be actual, but the common denominator will be high exploitation by the media. The Police will become much more aggressive which will give rise to what is known as a "Police State". You might find yourself being interrogated by the Police for no apparent reason and if you're Black, you'll find out the hard way just how little your black ass matters.

Jim
You are right, I should have called them "RACIST THUG MOOSLEM COLLABORATORS"...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Isn't that the main " branch " of the Dindu Nuffins ? They are EKIM and assup's favorite customers down at their 'holes. Just check out EKIM'S "pumpjack " video !!
guns sales will go up again some more.

record breaking year innit? besides the stupid half-flag mast flap.
guns sales will go up again some more. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
As well as gun thefts and burglaries for guns. The black market (no pun intended) in guns will expand and things are going to get violent quickly.

It would "interesting" to hear exactly what these thugs intended to accomplish by ambushing a group of cops .... or even one for that matter. Has someone led them to believe that there will be no consequences and/or the cops will go hide somewhere to avoid being shot?
Officer Jackson is purportedly one of the murdered police officers. He has a family. R.I.P Officer Jackson. CBS reports the shooter is a black male from Kansas City, Missouri. Talking heads at MSNBC were reporting that the shooter was a "right-winger"
I'm not listening to the news ... but how does the media know the shooters political bias?
I'm not listening to the news ... but how does the media know the shooters political bias? Originally Posted by LexusLover
"[A] lot of aggrieved people" who "are out their minds" ... "gun culture" ... "maniacs running around our country saying crazy things about" Odumbo and shooting dim-retards, e.g., Congresswoman Giffords.

MSNBC Live
July 17, 2016
12:20 p.m. Eastern

ARI MELBER: I want to bring back in former NYPD officer, Eugene O'Donnell. Your thoughts if were you able to hear some of the newest information, according to Representative James and your thoughts on what we know at this point?

EUGENE O’DONNELL: Well, the danger here is this hardens people's hearts, especially in the police business. Now more than ever, we need to try to see past this lunacy, and still protect the community that overwhelming trusts and needs them. We don't want to have no-go areas. At the same time now, we need a national conversation about protecting the office of the police officers. We protect various federal officials. We had a congresswoman shot. This not about individuals. It's the people in the office can't do their job, they can't protect themselves, they can’t protect people. So, we have an agency that protects the office of the President. Rightfully so. You can imagine the many maniacs running around our country saying crazy things about him every day and the gun culture has to be addressed. A lot of aggrieved people in our country. A lot of aggrieved people in other western counties. The difference in our country is if you’re aggrieved, it’s seems you have a readied accessibility to some very sophisticated firearms at a moment's notice. So once again, we have the atrocity of the week, fueled by people out of their minds, who are able to get their hands on firearms. (transcript & video)
"...fueled by people out of their minds, who are able to get their hands on firearms."

... oh, I see! No wonder they concluded he's a "right-winger"!!!! "out of his mind"!!!

Now we are going to have the political affiliation litmus paper test for gun ownership!!!!!
The bullshit shootings you mentioned were psyops confirmed and proven.
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Confirmed and proven? How so, Jimbo?

Are you saying you have proof all of those Sandy Hook children are still alive? Are they being hidden in Area 51?

Where are all the people that used to work at that San Bernardino office? Are they all being hidden by the government?

Do tell...
Officer Jackson is purportedly one of the murdered police officers. He has a family. R.I.P Officer Jackson. CBS reports the shooter is a black male from Kansas City, Missouri. Talking heads at MSNBC were reporting that the shooter was a "right-winger" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And now MSNBC is making sure to include in their description of the shooter that he was a Marine.
And now MSNBC is making sure to include in their description of the shooter that he was a Marine. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

What was his race? It seems no one is saying.