brookie is in hospital

get well soon hun
Well friends the blood culture came back and mrsa "superbug" is in fact in my blood .. and their keeping me here a while longer... this really put a damper on my day... but at least I'm in the right place and not letting this get out of hand. Love yall
Get well soon.
Never had the pleasure of meeting you but always enjoy your posts, wishing you well, and a speedy recovery.
well damn, do i need to bring you chicken?
Hey girl I hate to hear that. I wish you had told me the other day when I had talked to you what was going on. Please let me know if there is anything that I can bring to you . Take care of yourself. Love, Tara
Do what the docs tell you to do. MRSA is a troublesome bug, but they're getting more experienced at fighting it everyday. Keep your spirits high. That's probably as important an contribution to your recover as you can make at this point. Get well soon!

Tex
Get well soon.
Get well soon, Brooke.
Take care of yourself Baby and get well
We will be here when you soon get back
wow i havent had the pleasure to meet you. but ill be dallas way today for work if u need anything dont hesitate to let me know. being stuck in a hospital sucks
Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
I think a nurse like this would make most people feel better!!
I hope you have a speedy recovery Brookie!!
Merry Kissmas with Lots of Hugs!!!
Maria of DFW
If I wasn't sick and in Fort Worth, I'd come visit you. Don't know what the heck we'd talk about or anything. But I would come by.
Two Words -- Chicken Soup!!! You are in my prayers, as I fought this a couple of years ago, and it was a long struggle to get back to 100%. I only know you thru your notes here, but be strong, and get well!