The "I'm Not Like Other Guys," Guys

Wow, lot's of negative energy from the OP. Poor marketing IMHO.
For some reason, I'm reminded of this:O, I could say I need you,
But then you'd realize
That I want you
Just like a thousand other guys
Who's say they love you
With all the rest f their lies
When all they wanted
Was to touch your face, your hands,
And gaze into your eyes.

If you recognize the lyrics to "Cherish" by The Association, you're showing your age. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Some of us do listen to great music and I love that song as well as Billy Joe Royal's "Cherry Hill Park"

Mary Hill loved to ride on the merry-go-round
All the guys got eager eyes watchin’ Mary go ‘round
Now in the daytime Mary Hill was a teaser
Come the night she was such a pleaser
Mary Hill was such a thrill after dark, in Cherry Hill Park
Props to EM for an entertaining and comical post. For those who believe she stunted her business ; maybe...but I suspect for every one offended, there are 3 or 4 (like me!) Totally turned on by her "manhandle and rough fuck me" comment. Content with the fantasy for now, I haven't acted on it but doubt I get through ....likely booked through Thanksgiving ...eh, Morgan?

Too busy to answer....

(But then.
.I'm just like all those other guys)
Props to EM for an entertaining and comical post. For those who believe she stunted her business ; maybe...but I suspect for every one offended, there are 3 or 4 (like me!) Totally turned on by her "manhandle and rough fuck me" comment. Content with the fantasy for now, I haven't acted on it but doubt I get through ....likely booked through Thanksgiving ...eh, Morgan?

Too busy to answer....

(But then.
.I'm just like all those other guys) Originally Posted by sticknrudder1
I was turned on, but I'm not like other guys. I like a sense of humor in a lady. I'm impressed that she even noticed the amount of times she has heard it. I bet there are providers who read it and then said, "yea I do hear that a lot, But hadn't noticed before." I thought it was cute how she turned it around at the end and to be honest it makes me want to go pull her hair.

I don't think she was saying she doesn't appreciate nice gentlemen, I think she just thought it was funny everyone thinks everyone else but themselves is selfish, crude sexual deviant. And that all women, want to be treated like a princess ALL of the time.
Wow, lot's of negative energy from the OP. Poor marketing IMHO. Originally Posted by Richardson570
I disagree I think Morgan is one of the best providers out there bar none- I am not WK for her- but I think she just is a real woman that wants some originality that's all- she's great at what she does- never has she disappointed me.
What if every provider that you guys saw ended the session with .."oh I never been fucked like that before or that was the greatest fuck i ever had in my life..." After a while it's going to get old or how many times have you guys been to a Strip club and heard a dancer say.."I am only going to do this for a little while.. or I am just doing this to pay for school..."
I see nothing wrong with what Morgan stated she's a great provider and is drama and bullshit free.
I thought the other guys weren't like me.

I thought being a fucking gnome was about as different as you could get.
I'm unique... Like everyone else!
I share your contempt for the deluded who think they're different because they focus on you so you can enjoy a half dozen orgasms in their 30 minute session. The reviews are comical. They just knew you wanted them to explode!

My observation is that sanity, personality, hygiene, and respect are some of the main differentiators. If I'm wrong, let me know.

L4L
**Hijack**

Big_Johnny.....Can I pleeeeeeeeease meet your Avatar?
Spikebaby

**End Hijack**
**Hijack**

Big_Johnny.....Can I pleeeeeeeeease meet your Avatar?
Spikebaby

**End Hijack** Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Sure thing, just let me know when you're free. Fair warning, the pic is accurate, bur I am 4'8".
Is 4'8" with or without your boots on?

Spikebaby
I'm not like the other guys. My martinis are much better.
that funnel on your head really sets you apart too...
It comes in handy when pouring the martini.
"I'm not like other guys"...I don't post my every thought on hobby boards....wait ....oh crap