Uncle Sam Is Riding a 39% Pay Raise! How About You? Is Your Income Going Up As Fast??

He/she probably became a Laker fan during the George Mikan era. When the Lakers were in Minnesota. Land of 10,000 lakes. Does Los Angeles have any natural lakes? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes.

https://lacitynerd.blogspot.com/2006...es-lakers.html
Yes.

https://lacitynerd.blogspot.com/2006...es-lakers.html Originally Posted by lustylad
Nope

“So, below is the list of "lakes" in the City, most of which are either reservoirs or glorified (& enhanced) former swamps and "low spots":

You call those lakes?

Plus, the La Nerd called Minny the land of 1000 lakes. He missed it by 9000.

https://www.exploreminnesota.com/lis...as-10000-lakes
Lol. Another old over the hill shit talker in this forum. What a shock! Let me worry about my 40's 1st before I worry about my 50's. When I need to read your thoughts about me, I'll PM them for you to copy and paste them. Deal?

In case you haven't noticed, I don't mention my degrees much. You jealous clowns do all of the fucking time though. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Uh-oh. Looks like Lucy the Riflewoman is getting annoyed. Be careful CM, or you might wind up on her ignore list. Lucy claims she never hits the RTM button, but she sure makes liberal use of the ignore function!

Funny thing is, I was under the impression I was included in her venerable group of ignored posters - but that didn't stop Lucy from being the first to respond to my OP!
You call those lakes? Originally Posted by bambino
Who cares if they're man-made?

In LA, the important thing is they're good for hiding dead bodies and contraband.
Who cares if they're man-made?

In LA, the important thing is they're good for hiding dead bodies and contraband. Originally Posted by lustylad
There are more man made tits in LA than the state of Minnesota. So there’s that!!!!!
Oh, this is quite intimidating; looks like the genius members of the Pissburgh/WV circle jerk crew are circling the wagons again for the umpteenth time only to fire their usual blanks.

Edit: CM, I don't recall sending you a PM to give you the only opinion (mine) that matters to me on a whore board. Shame on you! Perhaps you should join the circle jerk crew because they don't like me either, particularly closeted homo Bambi and his lover TS lustylady... thanks for playing folks, but now I have some playoff basketball to watch. Haha
So you found posts from two years ago by accident with no effort? Makes total sense. LOL

Philo, I remember quite well how funny that thread was! Yes, finding it took great effort, all right. Go to the Dallas "Sandbox," click the search button, type in "stocks," and in about two seconds you're there!

Another old over the hill shit talker in this forum. What a shock! Let me worry about my 40's 1st before I worry about my 50's. When I need to read your thoughts about me, I'll PM them for you to copy and paste them. Deal?

You got yourself a deal, Philo! I respectfully request that you send me as few PMs as possible, though. (ZERO would be even better!)

In case you haven't noticed, I don't mention my degrees much. You jealous clowns do all of the fucking time though. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I love it when someone like Philo chides another member for "shit-talking." What a world! Pretty soon we may even see Hillary accuse someone of being a liar!

(Oh, wait ... never mind.)

There are more man made tits in LA than the state of Minnesota. So there’s that!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Hmm... I think Orange County may have the lead in that category. Remember Nicole Brown Simpson? She grew up in OC and had 3 sisters. I seem to recall all 4 of them had bolt-ons.
Uh-oh. Looks like Lucy the Riflewoman is getting annoyed. Be careful CM, or you might wind up on her ignore list. Lucy claims she never hits the RTM button, but she sure makes liberal use of the ignore function!

Funny thing is, I was under the impression I was included in her venerable group of ignored posters - but that didn't stop Lucy from being the first to respond to my OP! Originally Posted by lustylad
So Lucey joined ECCIE in his 20’s? In the prime of his life? Was he such a loser he couldn’t get laid in his 20’s so he joined a hooker board? Maybe he only had 1 Ivy League degree then and was an intern at the prodigious Firm he works for.
Oh, this is quite intimidating; looks like the genius members of the Pissburgh/WV circle jerk crew are circling the wagons again for the umpteenth time only to fire their usual blanks. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You forgot about Captain Midnight who bitchslapped you first. He’s from Texas. Slither back to your hole.
Hmm... I think Orange County may have the lead in that category. Remember Nicole Brown Simpson? She grew up in OC and had 3 sisters. I seem to recall all 4 of them had bolt-ons. Originally Posted by lustylad
I’ve been to both places several times. There’s far more hotter girls in LA than Nicole and her sisters.

The Little old Lady from Pasedena was from OC!!!!
Hey Lucy, how’s this gonna work for your Moderna stock?

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/4564

BAHAHAHAHA
Why do you care? Worry about your own damn money and don't concern yourself about what others are making, grandpa. I doubt it is even affecting your old broke ass. It affects people like me, and I don't care.

Broke blouses are always talking shit about what other people make and about taxes. I don't give a fuck about anybody's wallet other than mine and the taxes I pay... technically, that's somewhat of a lie because I am a Lakers fan and Russell Westbrook making $47M next year is a cap space killer so they'll suck again next year because they'll have no cap space to sign anyone of significance. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Big talk for a old, white, obviously racist, baseball player who played cowboys and Indians.
Oh, this is quite intimidating; looks like the genius members of the Pissburgh/WV circle jerk crew are circling the wagons again for the umpteenth time only to fire their usual blanks.

Edit: CM, I don't recall sending you a PM to give you the only opinion (mine) that matters to me on a whore board. Shame on you! Perhaps you should join the circle jerk crew because they don't like me either, particularly closeted homo Bambi and his lover TS lustylady... thanks for playing folks, but now I have some playoff basketball to watch. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Wow, how lame are you Lucy. This isn’t your safe hole. Butt you got reamed today in the PF. You always will. Slither away Granny.
  • Tiny
  • 05-24-2022, 08:17 PM
No.

Are you suggesting Biden should start BRAGGING about how his inflationary policies are pushing taxpayers into higher & higher income brackets, thereby generating a revenue windfall for the federal government, thanks to the steeply progressive income tax system (not to mention the AMT) crafted by dim-retards? Originally Posted by lustylad
Isn't that what your hero Ronnie did! Originally Posted by WTF
It's hard to push people into higher brackets when you've got a flat 28% tax.