Reviews

Are you implying these guys did something unsafe?
Im confused as i dont see how leaving ROS private warrants a safety concern. I dont see it as mental laziness merely someone that wishes to keep details private which should be respected as their choice.
Im confused as i dont see how leaving ROS private warrants a safety concern. I dont see it as mental laziness merely someone that wishes to keep details private which should be respected as their choice. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I don't necessarily see it as a safety concern, either. Maybe, maybe not...but that's a pretty big leap.

I think what it really boils down to is -
what are we all really here for? I think most of our answers would be similar...

Here's my take on it:

1. To have a really good time...
2. To discuss having a really good time...
3. To recommend ladies to have a really good time with...through the perspective of your own personal experience as a whole with the lady you're reviewing.

While I can respect different writing styles and different opinions about just how much one should share... Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of this site & the feedback we all benefit from to leave things vague, at best?
  • moe
  • 02-21-2011, 05:06 PM
no one has done anything unsafe..or the decision to add or keep any info to themselves.. what concerns me is their lack either by choice or plain ignorance ..the inability to understand the real purpose of this site what is really used for..a comment like Im keeping the rest of the story to myself....deserves a bashing...I could care less where he placed
  • moe
  • 02-21-2011, 05:20 PM
no one has done anything unsafe..or the decision to add or keep any info to themselves.. what concerns me is their lack either by choice or plain ignorance ..the inability to understand the real purpose of this site what is really used for..a comment like Im keeping the rest of the story to myself....deserves a bashing...I could care less where he placed Originally Posted by moe
his tongue or anything else...I dont get off on that ..Im not grading his performance but the providers..not looking for her oral skills etc. by reading the whole story will let me know her ability to create the right illusion for her client .was she understanding .passionate.caring.etc ..her performance over all..so that I may make better selection in the future....fortunately there are plenty ladies to choose from but so very few worth spending time with..
fair enough