DATO....?

I lick my SO's asshole cause she doesn't like it and it makes her squirm. She doesn't let me go down on her, or get my face to close to her split unless she got out of the shower within the last 30 minutes or so. If there were ever problems with a stank, etc, I wouldn't be trying to put my face there.

If a guy requests you to lick his dirty asshole, I recommend telling him "I realize you can't see your asshole and so we are both comfortable with this, let's both go shower together". Then you soap his asshole till it is clean enough to satisfy. Originally Posted by mrhamm
Mr Hamm sounds like your SO has some issues to work through..
I plead a long work week and too little sleep. Originally Posted by Centaur
You take a nap. But, let me borrow your brain.

[Semi-Private]Dayum. This guy doesn't write anything that isn't worth reading.[/Semi-Private]
Couples shower with a soapy washcloth that covers your finger as you insert, and a good manscape....
Mr Hamm sounds like your SO has some issues to work through.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Yep. Large reason I stay here.
Chin up, MrHamm. Your wife puts out some, so that puts you ahead of many married hobbyists and some single ones.

So I am guessing that you would not enjoy getting a dutch oven surprise? Just wondering.
Amen Claire!
I am not into giving DATO but I've shaved enough asses before strap on play to know that men actually appreciate it more than they don't. So I keep new razors at my place and have impromptu shaved a mans bumhole, with permission. "let me shave you" is usually all it takes. I use glycerin soap and hot towels and voila, shaved and washed.
Dont mean to bump a stale thread, but I have a "habit" of showering at the provider's incall in order to increase mileage in this particular area. I simply ask to use the shower AND I will invite her to keep me company while I clean up.

No, I dont want her to shower with me, as it consumes too much time and shower sex is usually better on paper than in reality.

I use the time to catch up on small talk AND insure that she knows my ass is clean clean clean....I leave the curtain open and triple scrub the boys and the balloon knot as we chat; making sure she sees what I am doing.

On more than one occasion, the TUMA loving providers will begin dining before ive finished toweling off. Great way to start a session.
I like your positive approach and I do likewise, but not to the extent that you describe. I will try to up may game some by following your example.
This was a hilarious thread! I go the way of Vicky's suggestion. Everyone should use a handheld showerhead to aim a powerful jet of water directly onto, or into, the offending areas. Wash, rinse, and repeat.