Hmmm?

? Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Why do you keep quoting without commenting? I just don't get it.

I miss that pattern. I was sad to see it go. Originally Posted by bigryan2222
The regrets of the hobby... but alas that is a whole other thread.
Why do you keep quoting without commenting? I just don't get it.

The regrets of the hobby... but alas that is a whole other thread. Originally Posted by ElumEno
Geezuz fuckin' bananas... 30+ posts in a Questions to Staff sub-forum post, most of them from mod wanna-be's and former mods (for however long their tenure was)... Perhaps this is why I did my damnedest to stay away from this ridiculous drama for so long.
Thats not exactly true fritz....if you remember you can quote something from private areas as long as it is in private tags.
But you hang in the lil buddy Originally Posted by BigDeal
I'm starting to think that the OP does not know what the difference is between posting a link to something private and quoting/revealing something that is private.

I am finding it amusing just how many detectors are on the fritz around this poster.

But then in the end... we are all just here for St. C's entertainment.

Edit add... WIZ - are you not entertained?
I'm starting to think that the OP does not know what the difference is between posting a link to something private and quoting/revealing something that is private.

I am finding it amusing just how many detectors are on the fritz around this poster.

Edit add... WIZ - are you not entertained? Originally Posted by ElumEno
Geezuz fuckin' bananas... 30+ posts in a Questions to Staff sub-forum post, most of them from mod wanna-be's and former mods (for however long their tenure was)... Perhaps this is why I did my damnedest to stay away from this ridiculous drama for so long. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Funny how that works been happening. The staff must be busy so the wanabe's are trying to pick up the slack.

Hello Savannah how are you tonight. Are you on staff now? Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
What in the fuck is that supposed to mean..
My suggestion do not drag me into this unless you want to get shot down because I'm not in the mood ... capiche
Why did he call Unique_Carpenter Savannah though? Originally Posted by Gemma34
Im about 99% sure you know that I am not UC
LMFAO
I would like to know where the heck that came from but if I were to say it I would get banned at first I was a little peeved ...but now I'm laughing
Is that wtf he is saying??
I'm heading into PMS week
I gave him a direct invitation to STFU & leave me out of this
Im about 99% sure you know that I am not UC
LMFAO Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Make that 100%. I still don't know wtf he meant. Eh, who cares now. Lol.

Edit add... WIZ - are you not entertained? Originally Posted by ElumEno
I know right...it appears he aint the sharpest....

The initial question was answered by a staff member! We are done here.