How About a Round of Applause from Yinz Bleacher Bums?

dont be too proud of the 5000 posts lusty considering the member here that is replying the most about your triumph spends his days munching between ltight's legs........... Originally Posted by chizzy
Hey DK, when you come up for air again you will notice you only have 23 posts to go for your Clemente bobblehead - how about making them all ltight reviews?
Hey DK, when you come up for air again you will notice you only have 23 posts to go for your Clemente bobblehead - how about making them all ltight reviews? Originally Posted by lustylad
Sounds like a good idea. Just to warn you: a few of those reviews will include zoomed-in pics of me fisting her. It's not for the faint of heart.

(21 more posts to go)
You and me both, Bam. His 4 posts were better than all 5000 of lustylad's. Originally Posted by dynamitekid
You're such a meanie, DK! And you're a liar! I just looked up that BillWilson guy. He only had 3 posts! And if you don't count the last one asking the mods to disable his account, he only had 2!

Sounds like a good idea. Just to warn you: a few of those reviews will include zoomed-in pics of me fisting her. It's not for the faint of heart. Originally Posted by dynamitekid
That's disgusting. Better send those pics to PeterFunt before you post 'em. He can make anything look erotic, even you and ltight.
You're such a meanie, DK! And you're a liar! I just looked up that BillWilson guy. He only had 3 posts! And if you don't count the last one asking the mods to disable his account, he only had 2!

That's disgusting. Better send those pics to PeterFunt before you post 'em. He can make anything look erotic, even you and ltight. Originally Posted by lustylad
Maybe DK can get BillWil a session with LTight to entice him to stay?
That's disgusting. Better send those pics to PeterFunt before you post 'em. He can make anything look erotic, even you and ltight. Originally Posted by lustylad
Chizzy has now sent me about ten PMs asking if he can see the pics.
Such a sicko....no wonder Bill Wilson left this place
UOTE=dynamitekid;1057935880]Chizzy has now sent me about ten PMs asking if he can see the pics.
Such a sicko....no wonder Bill Wilson left this place
[/QUOTE]

i'm still waiting on the vidio of bser and you tag teaming her..............
  • BSer
  • 03-20-2016, 09:22 PM
I'm waiting for Chizzy to master the art of quoting
I'm waiting for Chizzy to master the art of quoting Originally Posted by BSer
Hitting the quote tab can be pretty tricky.
i'm old.........................cu t me some slack
i'm old.........................cu t me some slack Originally Posted by chizzy
You forgot the N. You are getting old.
You forgot the N. You are getting old. Originally Posted by bambino
*dies laughing *
Finally!

Congratulations, DK... you now have a lifetime pass to the exclusive Clemente Box in the Men's Lounge. Bring some Cohibas!

Thanks Lustylad.
I hope that at least eight or nine of my 3004 posts were useful in some fashion.

While I have the floor....I'd like to thank myself for not lowering my posting standards to the level of the needy, uninteresting gentlemen on this board.
Also, it's difficult to maintain my dignity when the depraved Operater starts a shit storm, but I'm proud of myself for doing so.

I'd also like to thank one man for inspiring me for so long.
billwilson, this Cohiba's for you buddy....wherever you may be.
Thanks Lustylad.
I hope that at least eight or nine of my 3004 posts were useful in some fashion.

While I have the floor....I'd like to thank myself for not lowering my posting standards to the level of the needy, uninteresting gentlemen on this board.
Also, it's difficult to maintain my dignity when the depraved Operater starts a shit storm, but I'm proud of myself for doing so.

I'd also like to thank one man for inspiring me for so long.
billwilson, this Cohiba's for you buddy....wherever you may be.
Originally Posted by dynamitekid
congrat dk..................... and dont flatter yourself, maybe 2 or 3 posts were useful