No More Nau's Drugstore.... Where to Find AssUp These Days!

And woomby / UNDERcunt will ignore the admonishment that HE was wrong so as not to have to address it and admit THAT HE'S A DUMBASS LYING LIBERAL ! Thanks for the post and the slam on that lying POS. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I didn't make an error in speech, which was my point. You made an error in judgement, however.
  • DSK
  • 06-03-2015, 04:38 AM
I didn't make an error in speech, which was my point. You made an error in judgement, however. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You can't admit you were wrong in what you wrote, as predicted - because you did not know the correct definition of a Freudian slip included the written word.
You can't admit you were wrong in what you wrote, as predicted - because you did not know the correct definition of a Freudian slip included the written word. Originally Posted by DSK
Freudian Slip - an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings

What unintentional error did I make? I didn't say anything that I didn't mean to say, therefore there was no error. It doesn't matter if it's written or verbal, there was still no error in what I said.
Interesting. Now, who's the top between those two? They're both bitches, so it's hard to know. I bet they just find two other ding dongs and play bottom bitch Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nice of you to admit through your "Freudian slip" and your "projection" about which position, top or bottom, that YOU prefer there UNDERcunt / woomby ! Keep on coming out to us all here on this board !! OWN IT !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're officially the dumbest motherfucker on this board. You don't even know what a Freudian slip is. A Freudian slip is an error in speech, you fucking moron. I didn't make an error in speech, therefore it cannot be a Freudian slip. You could argue projection, but not Freudian slip. Look, it's obvious that you know very little about a very few things, don't keep showing us how dumb you are by trying to say things that you think sound good but are well beyond your realm of understanding. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You can't admit you were wrong in what you wrote, as predicted - because you did not know the correct definition of a Freudian slip included the written word. Originally Posted by DSK
There's my post, where is the error? You obviously have no understanding of what the phrase means. It's an unintentional error, of which I made none.
This is another enlightening thread, posted by a minor pissant player in an attempt to get a few fleeting moments in the spotlight.

And, predictably, it's turned into a bunch of insecure little dipshits calling each other faggots.

How political!

Actually, considering that's going to be the theme of the RWWipe primaries, mayBe it is.
This is another enlightening thread, posted by a minor pissant player in an attempt to get a few fleeting moments in the spotlight. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It's not for me, DOTY/Dipshit Emeritus. I figured you would be thrilled with all the free publicity for your new home – the corner table at Tallywackers. Just like Nau's is thrilled with your permanent disappearance!
Case in point, Junior.
It's not for me, DOTY/Dipshit Emeritus. I figured you would be thrilled with all the free publicity for your new home – the corner table at Tallywackers. Just like Nau's is thrilled with your permanent disappearance! Originally Posted by lustylad
Interesting that you start a thread about a gay hangout... begs the question; why? I think it's the old case of pointing out something wrong with the hot lady so you can get away with looking at her in front of your wife. Only this hot lady is a gay hangout place and you get to laugh and point whilst simultaneously getting a chub under the table.

You are one sick fuck.
  • DSK
  • 06-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Freudian Slip - an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings

What unintentional error did I make? I didn't say anything that I didn't mean to say, therefore there was no error. It doesn't matter if it's written or verbal, there was still no error in what I said. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are a little man, bracero.
Interesting that you start a thread about a gay hangout... begs the question; why? I think it's the old case of pointing out something wrong with the hot lady so you can get away with looking at her in front of your wife. Only this hot lady is a gay hangout place and you get to laugh and point whilst simultaneously getting a chub under the table. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Your snark is soooo lame and predictable. Chill out, undercunt. I have no desire to steal your seat at Assup's corner table in Tallywackers. I hear you and shammyboy have an invite already.

You are a little man, bracero. Originally Posted by DSK
No kidding! The freelance faggot from Arkansas proved that abundantly on his second day as WombRaider when he wouldn't come clean about his prior handles.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219
Your snark is soooo lame and predictable. Chill out, undercunt. I have no desire to steal your seat at Assup's corner table in Tallywackers. I hear you and shammyboy have an invite already.

Originally Posted by lustylad
No kidding! He proved that on his second day as WombRaider when he wouldn't come clean about his prior handles. Originally Posted by lustylad
IB Junior, have you heard of multi-quoting? If you're not careful, you'll have a post average like me

Hey, you're the one who started an entire post about a gay club. I think you should ruminate on that for awhile.
Hey, you're the one who started an entire post about a gay club. I think you should ruminate on that for awhile. Originally Posted by WombRaider

I started this thread so you and shammyboy would know where to find eccie's notorious Dipshit of the Year and Dipshit Emeritus. He appreciates your constant WKing for him in this thread and others. After a little more stroking and grooming, he hopes to pass the DOTY sausage on to you two junior dipshits-in-training. Ruminate on that while you enjoy the eye candy and choke on your lunch at Tallywackers, fagboys.
I started this thread so you and shammyboy would know where to find eccie's notorious Dipshit of the Year and Dipshit Emeritus. He appreciates your constant WKing for him in this thread and others. After a little more stroking and grooming, he hopes to pass the DOTY sausage on to you two junior dipshits-in-training. Ruminate on that while you enjoy the eye candy and choke on your lunch at Tallywackers, fagboys. Originally Posted by lustylad
You started this thread because you're a closeted homosexual, nothing more. Everything else you said is verbal diarrhea.
when he wouldn't come clean about his prior handles. Originally Posted by lustylad
Prior handles?

Were you referring to DSKIdiot?