And so it begins - Biden is getting called out

Biden is done before he gets started! Guess he won't be running!! boo hoo
  • oeb11
  • 04-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Pelosi: Accusations against Biden don't disqualify him

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...him/ar-BBVvBsd
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Biden should "not at all" disqualify him from the 2020 race."No. No, I do not," Pelosi told reporters when asked if the allegations from two women are disqualifying.

"I don't think that this disqualifies him from being president," she said while walking to the House chamber. "Not at all."
Pelosi declined to say whether this could damage him in a potential 2020 bid.
The comments came after a second woman, Amy Lappos, accused Biden of inappropriately rubbing noses with her at a 2009 fundraiser in Greenwich, Conn.
Her claim followed a complaint from former Nevada legislator Lucy Flores, who said Biden kissed the back of her head while holding her shoulders during a 2014 event in Nevada when she was running for lieutenant governor.
Biden on Sunday said he did not believe he had acted inappropriately while offering "countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort" on the campaign trail.
"If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully. But it was never my intention," he said.
On Monday, a spokesperson for Biden also pushed back strongly at what he described as a "cottage industry of lies" against the president that include photos that Biden's camp say have been misconstrued or misinterpreted.
Stephanie Carter, the wife of former Defense Secretary Ashton Carter, highlighted one photo in a post on Sunday that shows Biden with his hands on her shoulders. Stephanie Cater said the photo had been "misleadingly extracted" from a longer moment at Ashton Carter's swearing-in ceremony, and that the former vice president had been offering his support to her.
"I won't pretend that this will be the last of that picture, but it will be the last of other people speaking for me," Carter wrote in a post on Medium.

Hypocrite Pelosi - If Trump had done what Biden is accused of - she would be filing Impeachment proceedings. Always a double standard for DPST's.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Looks like joey goes both ways.. He's an original flip flopper

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaha ahhahahaha
Pelosi says???

Let’s wait until we here from the real leader of the Democrats.......OAC!!
problem is that Joe 'touchy feely' Biden is too gregarious for peoples tastes. his is way over the top.

people have different levels of gregariousness and have different ways of showing it which may not be appreciated or toleratated by less gregarious people who aren't "touchy feely" by nature.