Corsets

DK,

nice thread and keep them coming. We have different likes and preferences and it nice to be able to see other point of views.

~SBG~
One provider had a corset but was showing it to me. I told her to put it away. Another provider was putting on her sexy shoes which I immediately removed. Nude is my preferred item of choice wear.
If you wear something, let it be something I can remove with my teeth.
Corsets, lingerie and related accoutrements are all fine as an enticement...but when it comes down to doing the deed, naked is the only way to go. Self confidence, intelligence and personality are what makes a lady sexy...regardless of age, size and shape. Too bad many gents haven't figured that out yet.

Of course that's just my foolish, uneducated opinion...
I have many and like them ,, but hell keep me nakkie is best let it all hang out
feel the curves as you go along
Ok...I have been a provider for a while and I'm reading through this slightly stunned. I didn't know so many didn't get naked in sessions or dimmed the lights etc. I'm honestly surprised. I like to wear lingerie etc, but close to 100% of the time I end up naked. Maybe once or twice with stockings only on. I really didn't know this was a thing until I read this thread. Anyway, carry on.
I want a woman to wear whatever makes her feel sexy. If she is at ease, there is no doubt I'm going to have fun. Originally Posted by TinMan
+1000%

Until the young hard bodies learn to fuck like the MILFs that feel more comfortable wearing corsets I am going to choose the imperfect MILFS. I pay for experiences. If that particular day I want a hard body or eye candy I will choose it. If I want the fuck that I will remember I choose experience.
I love being with out my clothes on ..

+1000%

Until the young hard bodies learn to fuck like the MILFs that feel more comfortable wearing corsets I am going to choose the imperfect MILFS. I pay for experiences. If that particular day I want a hard body or eye candy I will choose it. If I want the fuck that I will remember I choose experience. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Iv' work with some for doubles who would not take any thing off below then waist ... hack I have huge scar on my right hip from a seat bleat mark that is very deep and looks bad like if my hip got cut off .. that I don't like at all but nothing I can do about it ,and a few other scars from being a road worrier lol
but don't stop me from getting NAKED at all ..

Ok...I have been a provider for a while and I'm reading through this slightly stunned. I didn't know so many didn't get naked in sessions or dimmed the lights etc. I'm honestly surprised. I like to wear lingerie etc, but close to 100% of the time I end up naked. Maybe once or twice with stockings only on. I really didn't know this was a thing until I read this thread. Anyway, carry on. Originally Posted by sexyblue21
This is not steel boned but rather a costume corset I got from a sex toy shop. Alas, I've had some good times in this..

I personally love corsets and the extreme hourglass figure that they provide me. I wear them often. I have no problem taking one off though. I find that a good percentage of my clients request me to be wearing my full get-up, Corset, stockings and sky-high heels and taking it all off bit by bit is quite erotic as the session heats up.

Iv' work with some for doubles who would not take any thing off below then waist ... hack I have huge scar on my right hip from a seat bleat mark that is very deep and looks bad like if my hip got cut off .. that I don't like at all but nothing I can do about it ,and a few other scars from being a road worrier lol
but don't stop me from getting NAKED at all .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I love total nakedness although one provider tends to wear her earrings, naval piercing and or a wristwatch which I rarely notice. The only thing I do ask is that there be no perfume if possible, if I can smell your clean and fresh body scent I would be so totally hard for you.
However, I might be open to letting you wear a restraint.
IMO, I want the provider to wear whatever she feels sexiest in. If that's naked, then so be it. If it's partially covered, fine. Yeah, I'm a guy, yeah guys are visual creatures, but - if she's uneasy because she was forced to disrobe more than she's comfortable then it's going to be a crappy session for all involved. Originally Posted by corona

How many times has someone said "hey, just be confident" and it actually worked?

Never lol

I'm really not a fan of lingerie.... any kind, really, but THN (only girl I've seen who wore a corset) looked very sexy to me and I had a great time.

On the other hand, if she felt compelled to take it off, and therefore felt less secure because of it...well, that would be apparent, and I'm sure things wouldn't have been quite as relaxed and fun.

jmo
So, I was thinking about this and I was wondering if it's just me or not. I personally prefer a provider not to wear a corset at all when in a session. You know, Darkey likes to get "buckee nakeee"!

Is this due to mostly personal insecurities? My viewpoint is that, all women shapes sizes and body types are beautiful. Hell, a lot of you are more beautiful 60% of the women in my life flaws and all. I also feel that leaving a corset on takes from the GFE experience. Personally, I have never had a GF who would wear them "while" doing the deed.

Also, I can't really judge your body when I'm not the perfect physical specimen myself. I'm pretty sure that 90+% of us hobbyist have worked a hell of a lot harder to make it with chicks who don't compare to your beauty anyway. But to be quite honest, I just want to have a good time and those imperfections have very little to do with that once we meet and get to know each other. Also, I just love the midsection, rubbing my hands all over it and grasping the undercarriage of your breast for a soft, supple squeeze.

So, in a nutshell, I hate corsets during playtime. Any hobbyist feel the same way? Ladies, I may be way off on exactly why you wear them. I also understand most of you probably wouldn't see any benefit in discussing, but I would like to get an understanding of what they do for you and/or if you would be willing to toss it if requested. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You are so right, we are very sensitive about discussing beautiful pieces of lingerie, so let's focus on your lack of the need to "judge" our bodies, a little more and instead. The fact we have imperfections doesn't bother any lady here, considering all those nice gentlemen who wish to be known as "The Informer" with their completely non-judgmental descriptions of absolutely every inch of our bodies, our demeanor, our board presence, and absolutely every nuance of our being, whether they have ever met us or not.

OK ladies, did everyone get that? Put it on that list.....no corsetts for Darkey Kong.

OK hon, I took care of it for you. And btw....thanks for not being judgy. Because of this thread, I've decided to no longer be ashamed of that mole on my left nipple. Ur the best!

Kidding aside, if you are not judging our bodies, you might be the only one, which makes you a very unique gentleman. That's more cool than you could possibly imagine.
I love naked women! Period. End of Story. I do my utmost to make any lady I'm with, civvy or hobby, comfortable in her own skin. I think the key, in my case, is that I'm sincerely appreciative of a woman's beauty. That sincerity most often translates to a lady's naked confidence in bed, if she has any hang ups.

Many years ago, I dated a gal who had a few abdominal surgeries. She was young, mid 30's, and very self conscious about them. The first time we got naked together, she left her shirt on, pulled down below her breasts. I asked why, and she said "My horrific scars bother me." After I explained to her they were not an issue, and with some coaxing, she removed her top. I gently explored her abdomen, lightly tracing her scars with my fingers while placing light kisses everywhere. I assured her those scars were a part of her, and just as beautiful as she was. Over time, it was never an issue again.

American society has made us so critical, particularly in the case of a woman's beauty that it's a shame. Spend some time in Europe or Latin America and you'll understand why those ladies radiate sexual confidence...those societies are much more open to true beauty.

Just my lousy two cents...
Originally Posted by doveryai
I actually own and used to wear this corsett when I would go out dancing for the eve. It is the most uncomfotable piece of clothing I have ever owned, took forever to adjust the strings perfectly to fit the body and without being in danger of boobs spilling out, but it looked really great on. I couldn't imagine trying to wear this one while fooling around. I have others that are not quite this quality and look pretty awesome, but at least I could breathe when I wore them, a little bit. Any idea how hard it is to make it thru an entire evening smiling, dancing, and only being able to take shallow breaths. Ugh! The things we do for men can not go unappreciated nearly enough though. LOL I have no idea how any woman could have worn the one like this, every day of her life and back in the day when many donned this kind of torture device on a daily basis.