Can Trump win?

Just want people to give their opinions while being civil that's all Originally Posted by Sienna91
trump may have avoided this fiasco had he listened to his intelligence briefings, so he’s unlikely to listen to the health experts. I believe he will lift all restrictions and it’s up to each individual to deal with the problem in their own way. November is on the way and he will be evicted.

Btw, you have a lovely gallery. That’s my opinion too
Bill fucking Gates needs to write those checks, not the Government. Originally Posted by Levianon17

and we both know why Bill should be responsible but you know people won't believe it
Statistically speaking incumbents are very hard to defeat especially incumbent presidents

during a crisis no one wants to make a switch and leadership that's almost scarier than the crisis that's going on

I personally think if he can figure out a way to make the situation even remotely better that he will be re-elected
and we both know why Bill should be responsible but you know people won't believe it Originally Posted by Sienna91
That's because people are full of fear. They have expectations and they hate Trump and all Patriots.
Just the New England Patriots, bud.
Just the New England Patriots, bud. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Your stupid comments prove your fear. Unfortunately your fear comes in the form of cowardice, which makes you essentially useless to an American Patriot.
Your stupid comments prove your fear. Unfortunately your fear comes in the form of cowardice, which makes you essentially useless to an American Patriot. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So let me gets this straight, bub.

The cunts on the right are patriots and the cunts on the left are cowards.

What kind of cunt are yous?

The kind who wears tin foil hats and carries tiki torches on his ways to a Rush Limbaugh performance.

Or yous could be another kind of cunt.

But yous are definitely an enormous unhealeds wound!

Give your Sally balls a tug, bub.

The cunts on the right are patriots and the cunts on the left are cowards. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Pretty much sums it up.
Pretty much sums it up. Originally Posted by eccielover
Great! Yous have confirmed why your nation is a shithole.

The United States of Deploria...

What kind of cunt are yous?

The kind who wears tin foil hats and carries tiki torches on his ways to a Rush Limbaugh performance.

Or yous could be another kind of cunt.

But yous are definitely an enormous unhealeds wound!

Give your Sally balls a tug, bub. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Nope, you didn't get it straight because you aren't straight. When the UN Bus pulls up you'll be one of the first ones on it. I'll be the guy across the street laughing at you. Hahahahaha.............
Finally something intelligent from this twit.
So by the time the US election comes (if Trump and his stooges don't try to delays it), most of you old white assholes will be dead anyways, so...
Trump will win because the Democrats are idiots. Now really do you want sleepy joe your president really. People continue to yell people are going to die. Yes, but only a few. So far 593 out of 230 million have died. Are you shitting me. I will take those odds any time.This virus will not go away anytime soon. Protect yourself and go about your life.
So by the time the US election comes (if Trump and his stooges don't try to delays it), most of you old white assholes will be dead anyways, so... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You are one of those old white assholes....
So by the time the US election comes (if Trump and his stooges don't try to delays it), most of you old white assholes will be dead anyways, so... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
The only ones who will be dead are the Liberals like you who are dumb enough to stand in line for a vaccine which contains your demise, and again I'll be the Patriot standing across the street laughing at you.