Encounter: Eva Moore best ever

Hey, condoms break, but I didn’t know that’s an automatically upgrade to VIP status and an extra charge!

I get why she is still sending me hate text Originally Posted by bc1969

She is only upset with you BC because you got the VIP package without the upchange….Shit I would have been pissed at you to...
How in the fuck can jj imply that that I got bbfs or that my condom broke. Fukin loser trying to cockblock me. Trying to imply something that was never said or implied. Tired of his stalking. He knows damn well that providers can't read the ros so he throws shit out hoping it will stick
I don't give a rats ass if you like me or not but don't ever accuse me of saying something that isn't true. POS!! you are also tarnishing the reputation of the prettiest provider in the panhandle to further your personal agenda.
Well did you get the BBfs Vip Package????.....Top shelf Pussy like that....MMMuuu I bet that was sweet …Omg you know just have fun with that
little guy syndrome
little guy syndrome Originally Posted by boomer32514
Just exactly what a little girl would say.
Bye Bye
I am truly lmfao!!
I don't give a rats ass if you like me or not but don't ever accuse me of saying something that isn't true. POS!! you are also tarnishing the reputation of the prettiest provider in the panhandle to further your personal agenda. Originally Posted by boomer32514
If you think Flakey Eva is the hottest in the panhandle you clearly have not met VanessaInk not only smokin hot but great personality along with stellar communication seems like you post a lot for someone who left
I have seen VI and she was smoking hot. I'm sorry that your attempt to see Eva didn't end well for you. I wrote of my experience only and will not apologize for it. I was going to leave because I was getting stalked but I will post as much and how often I like. I will not let some butt hurt client affect my life. Eventually I will get bored, but till then..

Eva is not high volume and in fact I flaked on her this week and she completely understood.
If you think Flakey Eva is the hottest in the panhandle you clearly have not met VanessaInk not only smokin hot but great personality along with stellar communication seems like you post a lot for someone who left Originally Posted by DJIncognito
Dj glad the asswipe tried to make it right

I have seen VI and she was smoking hot. I'm sorry that your attempt to see Eva didn't end well for you. I wrote of my experience only and will not apologize for it. Originally Posted by boomer32514

And if you did you would have to Apologize To your VIP Gal......
Aw fuck here is my other stalker showing up right on cue . Pos You two losers need to realize bo one gives a fuck
How in the fuck can jj imply that that I got bbfs or that my condom broke. Fukin loser trying to cockblock me. Trying to imply something that was never said or implied. Tired of his stalking. He knows damn well that providers can't read the ros so he throws shit out hoping it will stick Originally Posted by boomer32514
I was talking to BC...Bitches not everything is about you....lmao
I have long wondered if jj and trix are the same person since they follow each other giving each other kudos for stupid jokes. Sick of both them, Neither of them lives here and contribute nothing other than their continuous drama.
What’s it take to get a reply from her