THE OBAMA LIE: HE KNEW TRUTH ABOUT BENGHAZI WITHIN HOURS

Markie, WTF, CJ7 are like abused women. They think they deserved to be lied to and look forward to it.
Beyond you? no way dipshit.

You guys think you have a told hold and are running off without all the facts because you hate the president. You think this is some big gotcha moment and it really isn't.

Try to calm down. Originally Posted by markroxny
Odumbo, et al, lied their asses off to cover Odumbo's failed foreign policy during a campaign season. More evidence suporting that fact is emerging every day.
You you saw ALL the reports from ALL the sources that came to the president IB?

Wow. Originally Posted by markroxny

Oh nipples bless your heart.

There are still 12 that are classified. If you listen to beck its amazing how up to date you are. Fox is jut now covering stuff we heard a month ago from the blaze.

There are still 12 that are classified. If you listen to beck its amazing how up to date you are. Fox is jut not covering stuff we heard a month ago from the blaze. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Good luck thinking this issue is going to become the firestorm you all wish it would Stinky.
Markie, WTF, CJ7 are like abused women. They think they deserved to be lied to and look forward to it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're right on the money. It all stems from low self esteem. Most hard core libs are mentally ill. The relationship between Obama and his supporters is very much like the abusive husband and the wife that keeps going back to him, refusing to press charges; it's masochistic.

Whatever Obama does, it's never his fault, in the eyes of his adoring followers.
You're right on the money. It all stems from low self esteem. Most hard core libs are mentally ill. The relationship between Obama and his supporters is very much like the abusive husband and the wife that keeps going back to him, refusing to press charges; it's masochistic.

Whatever Obama does, it's never his fault, in the eyes of his adoring followers. Originally Posted by joe bloe
That's really funny coming from Romney supporters.

He lies, changes his story and fucks people over all day every day.
Good luck thinking this issue is going to become the firestorm you all wish it would Stinky. Originally Posted by markroxny
It should be a firestorm; it probably won't be, because the MSM covers for Odumbo.

Unfortunately, for Odumbo, it doesn't have to be a firestorm to cost him the election. If the ambassador's needless death costs Odumbo a couple of percentage points, he's toast.

This issue is not going away.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 08:53 AM
It should be a firestorm; it probably won't be, because the MSM covers for Odumbo.

Unfortunately, for Odumbo, it doesn't have to be a firestorm to cost him the election. If the ambassador's needless death costs Odumbo a couple of percentage points, he's toast.

This issue is not going away. Originally Posted by joe bloe
why didnt willard even mention it during the last debate?
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 09:09 AM
tough question Joe?
tough question Joe? Originally Posted by CJ7

No, like all your questions, it's easy. The first and second debates were Romney in his aggressive mode. Pursuing Benghazigate any further, would have been a strategic mistake. Romney's strategy for the third debate, was to be presidential, and let Obama be aggressive, mean spirited, petulant, snarky, dishonest and generally unlikable; it worked like a charm. Obama has dropped 16 points in his approval rating with women. Romney played Obama like a Stradivarius.

There are still 12 that are classified. If you listen to beck its amazing how up to date you are. Fox is jut now covering stuff we heard a month ago from the blaze. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Beck? BECK?

I'm really beginning to get the full skinny, ahem, on you Kayla.

I also find it amazing how Bretibart, Glenn Beck and Grimms Fairy tales are so much better informed than everybody else.

Keep gripping my friends!
No, like all your questions, it's easy. The first and second debates were Romney in his aggressive mode. Pursuing Benghazigate any further, would have been a strategic mistake. Romney's strategy for the third debate, was to be presidential, Originally Posted by joe bloe
Wrong again Joe.

This was Romney's one and final chance to try to fry Obama on Bengazi, hell the moderator even made it basically the first question! A HUGE softwball and he didn't even try to touch it.

He had already been burned on it once, he wasn't gonna get his ass burned again by something the president was prepared to deal with.

If you guys are hanging your impeachment/election hopes on this you are going to be very disappointed.
That's really funny coming from Romney supporters.

He lies, changes his story and fucks people over all day every day. Originally Posted by markroxny

But he isn't linked directly to terrorist, Marxist, and Commies. Y'all still don't get that. How come? Not doing that research you're so proud of?

Nipples baby bunny, sugar pie, you look tired and your fur is ruffled. Lay down in that wonderful pile of fluffy dreams and nap for a bit. Then I'll brush all those burs out of your cute little bunny fur. I hear Obama is fond of rabbit stew.If you are so loyal, go offer yourself up to the almighty. I wonder if it matter that you are a brown bunny and not a white one? Hmm
But he isn't linked directly to terrorist, Marxist, and Commies. Y'all still don't get that. How come? Not doing that research you're so proud of?

Nipples baby bunny, sugar pie, you look tired and your fur is ruffled. Lay down in that wonderful pile of fluffy dreams and nap for a bit. Then I'll brush all those burs out of your cute little bunny fur. I hear Obama is fond of rabbit stew. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Wow, the fat smelly fornicating whore is feeling good today, she must have made some money. It always helps the esteem when you get 700 for sex even when you are fat and smelly doesn't it?