Follow up to a simple question; do you think George Zimmerman has been treated fairly since his acquittal?

Why can't he get his gun back? Originally Posted by acp5762

Because they are still looking into if he abused Martians civil rights. Will probably give it back when they can't find anything.
Because they are still looking into if he abused Martians civil rights. Will probably give it back when they can't find anything. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Choke on this factoid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

"On Friday, bestselling author Brad Thor offered to buy a new gun for George Zimmerman and all the ammunition he wants after learning the Department of Justice put a hold on the evidence in the case, delaying the return of Zimmerman's weapon."

http://www.examiner.com/article/auth...-of-his-choice

Because they are still looking into if he abused Martians civil rights. Will probably give it back when they can't find anything. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I hope you realize that's a big joke and only used as a ploy to appease all these idiots that are squawking about it. Private citizens can't violate each others civil rights there's no legal obligation there. For a Federal Investigation to take place on this case it would have to fall under as a Hate Crime. The DOJ is going to have to prove Zimmerman's actions were solely because of dissent against African Americans and that he was willingly and consciously out to do Trayvon Martin Harm. They should give Zimmerman's gun back to him now and stop jacking around.
we should have a national dialogue and a boycott of the federal government concerning the disporportionate use of "civil rights" prosecutions against white people

or "white hispanic" people

maybe these laws should be repealed along with stand your ground laws.

Yeah I Was Profiled As a White guy:
on a side note...when i was in my early twenties...i was constantly followed by police in my old car especially if i drove through some suburban city and in stores i felt i was being followed and at the grocery store? they would never take my check for groceries or allow me to cash a check...while my wife? she could and she was in her late teens
Choke on this factoid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

"On Friday, bestselling author Brad Thor offered to buy a new gun for George Zimmerman and all the ammunition he wants after learning the Department of Justice put a hold on the evidence in the case, delaying the return of Zimmerman's weapon."

http://www.examiner.com/article/auth...-of-his-choice

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Check post 29 and STFU hoover Do you choke on your trannies factoid? DMFOTB is IB hoover hankering.

Here is another civil rights case the administration refused to win even after they had won.

May explain why 104% of the vote went to Obama in 2012.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...nford-fla?lite
Police say George Zimmerman helped rescue a family trapped in a burning vehicle on a Florida highway last week, Zimmerman's first known public sighting since his acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The incident occurred on July 17 in Sanford, Fla., near the intersection of Interstate 4 and State Road 46, officials confirmed to NBC News. The rescue was first reported by ABC News.

Zimmerman and another man were assisting a family of four when officers with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office arrived on the scene of the accident. A blue Ford Explorer had traveled off the road and rolled over and caught fire, according to officials.

Zimmerman and the other man were helping the two children and their parents get out of the overturned vehicle, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said. The former neighborhood watch volunteer left the scene after making contact with police and did not witness the crash.
_______________ End of Quoted Material______________________ __________
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...nford-fla?lite
Police say George Zimmerman helped rescue a family trapped in a burning vehicle on a Florida highway last week, Zimmerman's first known public sighting since his acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The incident occurred on July 17 in Sanford, Fla., near the intersection of Interstate 4 and State Road 46, officials confirmed to NBC News. The rescue was first reported by ABC News.

Zimmerman and another man were assisting a family of four when officers with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office arrived on the scene of the accident. A blue Ford Explorer had traveled off the road and rolled over and caught fire, according to officials.

Zimmerman and the other man were helping the two children and their parents get out of the overturned vehicle, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said. The former neighborhood watch volunteer left the scene after making contact with police and did not witness the crash.
_______________ End of Quoted Material______________________ __________ Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks for the update, LL. Appropriated your citation for the Sandbox.
Sounds like he was following suspicious looking burning vehicles.

Good thing he didn't have any reporters with him ... Or his gun!

That family might have kicked his ass!
You know how NBC lies ...Damn liberal news.
It's not hard to imagine inherent racism everywhere ... that YOU post BSwine!
Thanks for the update, LL. Appropriated your citation for the Sandbox. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Made me wonder if President Martin would have jumped in there and helped those folks out ... or would he opt for another bag of skittles .. then call "what's-her-name" GF.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/22/19618495-zimmerman-emerges-to-help-family-from-burning-car-in-sanford-fla?lite
Police say George Zimmerman helped rescue a family trapped in a burning vehicle on a Florida highway last week, Zimmerman's first known public sighting since his acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin Originally Posted by LexusLover
i hear the Zim is going to be the new Captain America in the upcoming Avengers movie.
i hear the Zim is going to be the new Captain America in the upcoming Avengers movie. Originally Posted by JCM800
Nah. Just a vicious empty rumor.
I understand this is an authenic photograph of Zimmerman as taken by the AP. He has lost some weight since the trial.