Craziest Hobby Experience?

One guy walked in with a manual ( a printed guide) and a gallon of grape seed oil and called it GSO2 or something. That session sucked, he spent the whole time rubbing that smelly oil on me, no results.... Originally Posted by angelinadream
No! I mis-spoke...
I meant to say I would reach an ULTIMATE ORGASM.

my bad...

(oh, and sorry about the sheets)
That damn manual cost me $80.00, the grape seed oil was only $5.00 but I had to pay for separate shipping and handling. Originally Posted by pyro
Manual $80.00 ... GrapeSeed Oil $5.00 ... Getting to rub oil on AngelinaDream ... priceless... for everything else there's Mastercard...
Wakeup, I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • anita
  • 09-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Some guy trying to give me walmart gift cards,since I was not taking the 20 deposit he offered. Yes I know I know that is just funny. It became weird when I asked him to leave and instead he asked my ID. So I opened the door and he stared at me making a mean face for 5min lol
I took this call one time off of Backpage. On the phone he sounded very young (he was 19 made him show me his Id when I arrived. But when I knocked on the door he showed but he didnt want to open the door all the way. So I told him I was not comeing untill he let me see. He kept shutting the door talking to someone. Finally I told him this is to much Im leaveing..He opened and it was his Grandma wanting to know who I was....She didnt speak english, he started speaking in spanish open the door and let me in Granny was waveing out me......wow..he blew my phone up after that but I wouldnt go back...Talking about feeling out of place.