What would you do if the octogenarians rose up against you?

If there had been no GOP shutdown of the government, would the WW2 Memorial have been shutdown? Or, would it have been open for business as usual...as it should have been? Originally Posted by timpage
Odumbo unnecessarily shut-down several national parks at costs that exceeded the costs of normal day-to-day operations. Pure political posturing on Odumbo's part: Odumbo was the provocateur. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB will never give an actual answer to anything.
IB will never give an actual answer to anything. Originally Posted by JCM800
You are obviously too Kool Aid sotted to be intelligent, JCM.

I'll have to wait for COG to post/reply to you IB an Idiot until I can tear your dumb ass up again. Maybe COG will stay up late instead of falling to sleep on the couch.

Until then, fuck you. Ya know? Originally Posted by timpage
You're a liar, Little Timmy, go screw yourself.

Contrary to everything you have ever posted IB an Idiot.....did you post up something intelligible? Or was it just more of your stupid shit that caused me to block you to begin with because you are the dumbest motherfucker on the board?
Contrary to everything you have ever posted IB an Idiot.....did you post up something intelligible? Or was it just more of your stupid shit that caused me to block you to begin with because you are the dumbest motherfucker on the board? Originally Posted by timpage
Then you're really stupid if you imagine so, Little Timmy, because there's enough evidence to prove you and your ilk in this forum are truly the dumbest creatures in the world.
I'll have to wait for COG to post/reply to you IB an Idiot until I can tear your dumb ass up again. Maybe COG will stay up late instead of falling to sleep on the couch.

Until then, fuck you. Ya know? Originally Posted by timpage
It took more money and effort to close the memorial than to leave it open. There were no doors to lock, and no staff to furlough. So, due to lack of funds, they spent money to set up barricades, and had employees make sure no one got in.

This you defend, TimmyBoy?

Fine.
It took more money and effort to close the memorial than to leave it open. There were no doors to lock, and no staff to furlough. So, due to lack of funds, they spent money to set up barricades, and had employees make sure no one got in.

This you defend, TimmyBoy?

Fine. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What you say may or not be bullshit silly old man. But.,...bottom line, setting aside all of it for the sake of argument....Does any of it happen without the GOP shutdown?

I'll wait. And fuck you, by the way because I know what the answer is and so do you....because it is so obviously stupid that it is hard to understand why you are arguing about it. Moron.
So the GOP is responsible for Obama's meanness and stupidity. Hmmm . . .
Contrary to everything you have ever posted IB an Idiot.....did you post up something intelligible? Or was it just more of your stupid shit that caused me to block you to begin with because you are the dumbest motherfucker on the board? Originally Posted by timpage
well said.

He is a sick fuck.
well said.

He is a sick fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup Hater I heard you got kicked off the short bus for sucking multiple dicks in the back row...LOL.... Osocibama or is it Omarxibama....SUCKS too...
So the GOP is responsible for Obama's meanness and stupidity. Hmmm . . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Not all just your heroes the tea turds. Most of the mainline repubs think they are nutz.
I was mocking TimmyBoy. LittleEva, you are such a moron.
So the GOP is responsible for Obama's meanness and stupidity. Hmmm . . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1 Odumbo is a petty tyrant.
I was mocking TimmyBoy. LittleEva, you are such a moron. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I was mocking you little Eva you are such a moron.
I was mocking you little Eva you are such a moron. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Jeeesuussss, now you are mocking yourself?
Hey Iffy, go easy on LittleEva. He's copying me, so that means he is trying to sound smarter. He doesn't have the basic intelligence to sound any less stupid, but he is trying. Gotta give him some props for that.