Straight Business or Set The Mood?

I like the mood set. I'm not a hit it and quit it type. I like to talk, have a drink and get cozy. Beast mode comes later.
This is going to echo comments made by others...
I for one like the mood/ambience set when I arrive. I will always enjoy a little chat and such to break the ice especially as it leads into foreplay. Now some gals I have seen a few times and we banter back and forth prior to meeting in order stoke the fire may end up in us both deciding as I walk in the door to drop everything because we are both worked up. With all that said, I usually schedule longer sessions so there is time to chat. As others have mentioned regarding ED, yes it takes a little time to get going hence the chat and foreplay. The ladies that understand that and incorporate touching, teasing into the warming up period tend to get repeat visits. Just not into the gals that bend over when the door shuts.
Yes actually I did hun. When I first started there years ago it was definitely a get in get out and move on kind of thing... It wasn't until I matured a little more and learned to loosen up and be more open-minded that I began to do little things to ensure my hobby friends were comfortable. I noticed that even the smallest gesture like offering a bottle of water could positively change the entire vibe. I consider backpage as my training wheel days.

I wasn't saying that in a bad way, I once was THAT girl, robotic and absent minded. So yes, it was hilarious to me because I can relate. It wasn't to shame anybody, especially not any providers. I'm not sure what your hinting at but I'm positive you have the wrong idea. Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe

Excellent response! The way you explained it confirms to me that you HAVE learned from the Backpage days and have matured considerably. I wish you the best!
Thank You Mesquitor ;-)
Definitely like a little foreplay
  • fpguy
  • 10-26-2018, 12:54 PM
Thank You Mesquitor ;-) Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
I do not post encountrers; I have been here since the beginning of ASPD and have been I the “hobby” before most of you were born .... so don’t bore me with BS. I think most of us are into a little escape I.e. conversation a little build up and some after the act warmth. I can understand from a provider point of view not knowing what to expect when an unknown person comes in the door it can be a little unsettling. So to the new ones if you treat your clients as a pass through save your money and get out. To the true pros thank you for your time and kindness
I prefer set the mood, build chemistry and role play even, that makes me want to come back!
  • Crock
  • 10-26-2018, 02:12 PM
Depends on how long it takes to set the mood. If a girl spends 25 minutes setting the mood and then 5 minutes in to real activities says times up, need to put more money in to the meter to continue .... Originally Posted by ValenTX
Bingo.

Guys don't want to feel like their time is being wasted.

As has been said multiple times, some guys like to get right down to business, some guys like the romance, some guys are in between, and some guys want different things on different days. I suspect that one of the things that a successful provider can do is read the client and make sure she provides what he's wanting at the time.
... first, understand I'm a older guy ... very much older ... and certainly more affectionate than passionate. Having said that .. I am not big on "getting to know you" time. I usually book days in advance .. spend time developing a connection during selection and booking. some ladies are good at starting gfe in the first email or PM. by the time I arrive ... my anticipation level is ... high .. so .. while I don't feel like we need to get "down to it", I do want to begin with little (to no) talk .. and warm affectionate, smooching.

by the time I arrive, you (the lady) have become my hobby crush. I want to appreciate and enjoy you. So .. maybe sit on the couch and embrace, pet each other, start some affectionate exploring

best start of a session (for me) was with a provider named ariane. her incall was an extended stay and as I walked down the hallway she texted me, "I'm in the shower ... please join me". I did. we suds up and washed each other and began smooching and fondling in the shower .. IT WAS GREAT! the start was great, the session just as much fun.

ariane is also a cali girl .. she doesn't provide regularly .. but she is a sweetheart ... if treated like one.

btw, lady ... you are the stuff of erotic fantasies and crushes. you are beautiful, sexy ... and the way you think and communicate ... well, you are compelling. good luck! the gentlemen in dfw are lucky to have you.
Setting the mood for a meet is very important. You want the person to feel completely relaxed... Rather it be music...candles...lighting... you want them to have an amazing experience!
Although there are those guys that want to wham bam thank you mam and could care less....
In my personal experience in Dallas, the game changer is building a rapport. Seems you fellas really enjoy conversations over phone before ever meeting...I love this as well!
I am a bit of a romancer so expect to walk into another world when you come visit me. I won't go into detail on how the ambience looks, smells,sounds or even taste. You will soon find out.

Cheers to the ladies that make a difference and to the men that appreciate us!
I sometimes like to sit and chat a bit. Share a quick story or two on each side. Other times, I appreciate when she grabs my hand, pulls me in the door, pushes me onto the bed and gets right to business.
Alyssa I like that you're thinking of ways of making the session more comfortable and enjoyable. Originally Posted by L.A.
Thank you
In my personal experience in Dallas, the game changer is building a rapport. Originally Posted by Zenovia
YES!! This is very true.. when I first moved here I had the hardest time than any other city I've been too. But I appreciate the lessons learned, they've only made me better.
YES!! This is very true.. when I first moved here I had the hardest time than any other city I've been too. But I appreciate the lessons learned, they've only made me better. Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Ms. Alyssa Monroe you are one gorgeous erotic lady
I ALWAYS keep it classy chula. These guys deserve the experiences they seek, and once they find it, they become forever friends