Have A Fetish?

• 1life
  • 06-11-2019, 08:40 PM
I agree. But would love a role play where a milf aggressively teaches a “18 year old teen” aggressively how to suck dick. Latinas would be nice a touch too. And of course dirty talk through out and dressed the part.
Guys I love fetish play! And once I have met someone I love hearing their desires and exploring their deep desires. Please don’t judge others who want to explore their thoughts in various ways with various thoughts or tell one person theirs are wrong. I was molested repeatedly as a child and a friend with a daddy/daughter fantasy was actually a great help to me a long time later in being an overcomes from that situation. It wasn’t “bad” or a part of anything. Don’t judge others. Let everyone enjoy their own fetish and if it’s not yours that’s ok!!

Sadly... that’s exactly why so few are willing to express themselves because someone comes along and passes judgment.
  • L.A.
  • 06-12-2019, 08:04 AM
I'm pretty vanilla. I just like to be tied up, blindfolded, and taken advantage of.
I’ve shaved my SOs pussy many times. It’s very hot.

Pussies are difficult to shave..... the hair doesn’t grow all in the same direction and some pussies have folds and it’s just a process to get it done without making it look ugly

I think that your fantasy is kinda cool though personally...it’s a very intimate experience to share. I’ve shaved several clients prior to playtime and it can make the experience interesting and exciting Originally Posted by Analeese
Dying to have a mature provider with a 9in strapon pound a young newbie provider on all fours with ass slapping, hair pulling and domination until she is dripping with sweat.

Any takers?
I agree. But would love a role play where a milf aggressively teaches a “18 year old teen” aggressively how to suck dick. Latinas would be nice a touch too. And of course dirty talk through out and dressed the part. Originally Posted by 1life
This too and then the 9in strapon
I still love my cheating hot wife fetish. She comes home around 3am and wakes me up with a big smile on her face. Honey guess what I just did with a bouncer at the club . Well honey...feel that big mess in my panties and my messy swollen pussy.
I still love my cheating hot wife fetish. She comes home around 3am and wakes me up with a big smile on her face. Honey guess what I just did with a bouncer at the club . Well honey...feel that big mess in my panties and my messy swollen pussy. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
lol to each their own and I respect that this turns you on. It would have the opposite effect on me though. I would be calling a divorce lawyer while I check into a hotel room lol.
I have a cuckold fetish (sort of - I'm not in to being humiliated and such, I just like to have a wife that rides another cock too). My wife has a coworker that she visits sometimes to fool around with. I love to eat her pussy when she gets home and get her off. Unfortunately this dude is too shy to do it in the same room with me there. My wife loves the way I attack her pussy with my tongue when she gets back and then I pound the shit out of her. I would love to lay underneath her and eat her pussy while she's getting fucked. Or lick it while she's getting her ass fucked. That would be a huge turn on. Too bad her friend from work isn't interested in getting together. I love having a wife or gf that cheats! Knowing that she had someone else inside her makes me hard as a rock!
I have always had an ass fetish....love to worship a nice soft round ass...face sitting/smothering, tongue fucking a hot starfish. Sexy lingerie, hose heels all add to the experience. Have had both the Dom and sub experience with this. Most will allow some DATO but I want someone who loves it.
I dont really consider myself a cougar...BUTTTTT I have a 21 year old sexy as fuck client in my hometown who I LUV fuc((g!!!!!!!!! especially with my SO sitting on the couch watching me!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont really consider myself a cougar...BUTTTTT I have a 21 year old sexy as fuck client in my hometown who I LUV fuc((g!!!!!!!!! especially with my SO sitting on the couch watching me!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That sounds really hot! I'm glad you have such a supportive and open-minded SO. Are you attracted to women too?
Yesss. I luv me some kitty but crave co%k!!
I have a role reversal fetish, me being the provider and role playing thru the scenario
Call me plain but mine is a real 3 some. Fmf type. A real one not the just role play boring stuff. Here lately because of movies I’m watching I really want to experience the whole tuma while another is bbbj me and continue swapping their roles with a sharing facial ending on them. Doggie on one while the other is under with my release in her mouth when I’m ready. Of course it’s all about me. Sorry to be greedy Lol.