That is NURU??

I've been doing Nuru Massage since 2010.

Yes, it can be cold, but I boil water in a sauce pan I mix with the nuru gel, then once I pour a little bit of water in a bowl I use for the nuru gel, I then add a little bit of the hot water, then test it with my hands because nuru gel is cold. If it's too hot, I add a little bit of cold water from a bottle of water til it's the perfect temp for the skin.

Then when I am not using the bowl of nuru mixture, I put the bowl on top of the sauce pan (basically it's floating on the water to stay heated). This usually keeps the nuru mixture nice and warm through the whole session.

I also use a little heater in the room I do nuru in (warm it up for about an hour before session) so it's nice and toasty in there. The bathroom is not far from the room. The only time someone was a little chilled was when I was rushed to get ready for a Nuru Massage and didn't have time to adequately heat the room.

You can purchase nuru gel online easily.

I don't use the typical air mattress for nuru. Just got my new professional mat ($155 mat with a removable, vinyl patent leather cover that can be taken off and put in the washing machine on light cycle, then hung up to dry) and it will last forever.

As for washing it off.. if you get the good nuru gel, just washing yourself normally in the shower after with a wash cloth will wash it off. Make sure to get all the crevices, especially in the summer, cuz once you start sweating between your butt cheeks and your balls, you will start sliding around.. LOL

I hope this helps if you wanna give nuru a try.

♥♥♥

On another note, due to a nerve issue, I will not be doing nuru anymore, so my professional mat that I just purchased and have used once is for sale.

I also have a brand new unopened bottle of nuru gel for sale too.

If anyone is interested in it, please contact me. Nuru is a great moneymaker and yes, it's a lot of work, prep, clean up after, but it's a whole helluva lotta fun during that the work part of it is well worth it.
Thank you LOA,

That's really helpful info. Also I need to quit joking around so much on my own thread and start getting some actual homework done.

M
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-13-2014, 11:07 PM
This reminds me, I need to grab a *practice doll* and have Elisabeth coach me from the bed.

That liberator play mat needs more action!

*accepting applications for practice dolls*
This reminds me, I need to grab a *practice doll* and have Elisabeth coach me from the bed.

That liberator play mat needs more action!

*accepting applications for practice dolls* Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Bam!! Right here

Really dig how your avatar licks tho Ze
Hercules, SD2011, hawkweed, falconbueller, bigclitluvr
So sweet!! I really appreciate it Lovers!!