The condom broke: could he tell and he just kept going?

Sorry that happened to you SugarBeth. I haven't had one break but I am aware of the condom and the feeling. I would have to agree with your friends about the guy knowing. There are some guys that would keep hitting it, once they realized the condom had broken. Did he seem sincere or worried about the condom breaking?

I don't want to sound mean or evil spirited but you should've had an appropriate size condom. If your supplying condoms, at least have a little variety in sizes. Hope it all works out for you SugarBeth!! Originally Posted by shorty
there are lots of reasons a condoms breaks what is important is how you handle the situation after it happens.
he could totally tell. it sounds like rubber band snapping. I can feel it when it happens Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Well in that case I guess she should have stopped him since women can totally tell too.....

being hearing impaired I'd be lucky to hear a condom snap not to mention if there is any background noise........
Soooo, I've never had a condom break. I trust that the guy, though hobbying, has been using condoms (he brings his own, we just happened to use mine and they were a little bit smaller than his.)I'm so so so very careful about sex, and I alre Originally Posted by SugarBeth
Would always use your own with a client.
Sorry this happened to you. If you didn’t feel it though he probably didn’t either.
Wear a condom that truly fits. Stop trying to flatter yourself by wearing Maxim Condoms, ya know for the big boys. Originally Posted by acp5762
Totally agree!

SugarBeth: Just curious. Do you have access to the ladies room? You might want to post this there as well.

Sorry that happened to you. When a condom breaks, the man usually knows it. From what I have read most STDs take a few days to show symptons. So you may want to get the plan b pill, get tested the very next day AND hit up your gyno for BC pills. Oh and yeah pray the guy doesn't have some deadly disease. Be very careful next time and make sure that the guy is wearing a condom that is for his size. You and I both know a lot of these small guys go out and get magmums.. it's like WTF . Stay safe sweetie ok?

Oh and just FYI, Personally I would NOT see that client again.
xoxo
sorry sweety....but HE KNEW
So beth..... Did you know? I mean how could you possibly not be able to tell the difference in a bare dick and a covered one?

Just asking....
When a jack hammer is operating at full speed, no body checks the bit. But once there is a problem we stop jack hammering.... right?
  • Radio
  • 05-31-2011, 06:50 AM
I've had 3 break in my lifetime. The first one was as a teenager and while I didn't feel it break things all the sudden felt better and I had no idea what it was and my gf at the time had to get the morning after pill because I didn't know to stop.

A few months later using condoms given by planned parenthood, had another one break right as I was cumming.

Then, the third one broke well over a decade later with a provider. In this case I think the condom broke as I was going in. I never felt a change in sensation. All it felt like to me was that her pussy felt really good. I didn't really question it because not all condoms or pussys feel the same. Luckily, in the third case it was a doubles session and I decided to switch to the other girl and we saw the broken condom before I blew my load.

So to sum it up, in 3 lifetime condom breaks I only got a change in sensation warning once which happened to be the first time one broke so I didn't realize what it was. I wasnt even aware that condoms broke during sex at that point. I thought they were tougher than that.
  • Tetas
  • 05-31-2011, 06:59 AM
Kind of amusing to me that the women are mostly saying "he knew" and the guys that have experienced it are saying "not necessarily".

By the way, it's happened to me and not necessarily...
I've had a few break on me and I usually can't tell the difference. Even with one on sometimes the sensation changes if you get more wet or move a different way. How wet a girl is can directly relate to how good sex feels with a condom. If the girls dry it feels like shit, if shes nice and et you can hardly tell its on anyways. Yesterday i had one come off in a provider and I could barely tell. I'm pretty sure he didn't know because if he had any idea I'm sure he would have pulled out at the end just to prevent any possible pregnancy since a love child with a provider is hard to explain to business associates and family. I wouldn't worry too much about it. These things happen whether in personal life or in the hobby. Just get tested and take a pill and move on. Also if you ever come on tour to Omaha, NE make sure to post it. Would love to see you!!!
he could totally tell. it sounds like rubber band snapping. I can feel it when it happens Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

I've read this entire thread and what I find interesting is the "He definitely knew" comments. How the fuck do any of you know what he felt? If you have had it happen to you and you knew it then it must mean that everybody would know, right. If that is the case then the OP poster should have known because Skylar knows when a condom breaks.

To the OP, if he is a good guy and you have had no reason to distrust him in the past then trust him now. Do your testing and morning after pill and move on. I see know reason to accuse this guy of any nefarious actions.
After reading Brittanybellastar post I questioned weather or not this was a three way?!
Sorry you had that happen and have to deal with the aftermath. Having said that, it's very possible that your friend didn't know that the condom had broken. I've had experiences where, based on sensation, I was almost certain that the cover had broken. Needless to say I stopped immediately and checked. Each time, I found that the condom hadn't broken, it had just gotten well enough lubricated and my partner was just hot enough that I couldn't tell. Better safe than sorry is probably the best answer, but had I been a bit farther along in each case I might not have stopped to check. Give your friend the benefit of the doubt, but get checked in any event.
Eww. Stick with your plan and sorry it happened.
Kind of amusing to me that the women are mostly saying "he knew" and the guys that have experienced it are saying "not necessarily".

By the way, it's happened to me and not necessarily... Originally Posted by riday
I'm a woman, and I said not necessarily!