Hunting for FBSM

Thank you for the list NotPlaying. I am sure it will be a help to those looking for a quality FBSM.
Sure, OM. Hoping to keep mongers from wasting miney, like a friend of mine did 😓
A beautiful lady and skilled. I always feel a bit, uh, sheepish to compliment lady's skills directly but your BBBJ is high in my personal list of wow moments. Originally Posted by Luv4Fun
Thank-You Luv4Fun...
Can't go wrong list:
Bliss of DFW L3
Callie Jones L2
TerraLyn L1
Thai Jessica L2
Brooke Doll L3
BeeTheGreatest if she ever goes back to L1

All of these will work out any kinks that ail you, most will stretch you, and they are all consistently professional in TCB and LMT level massage. All look like their showcases, too! None of the rub-tug-out nonsense prevalent on Rubratings.

Still waiting to experience Grace Preston's FBSM...

Time to book my massage lol! Originally Posted by NotPlaying
Thank you very much, NotPlaying! I truly appreciate the kind words! I really wish you were closer to uptown.

Still waiting to experience Grace Preston's FBSM...

Time to book my massage lol! Originally Posted by NotPlaying

Patience!! I'm too much of a purist for my own good-- I want to have my table here, damn it!!
Patience!! I'm too much of a purist for my own good-- I want to have my table here, damn it!! Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Grace,
Give him a shot when you get set up. He’s a sweetheart!
Oh absolutely-- I'm just in a holding pattern until I get an incall set up. Too much of a pain to try to transport a table in and out of a hotel room.
Callie Jones - Turtle Creek area

TerraLyn - Mid Cities

Both ladies are consummate professionals, great TCB, no rush, and leave you feeling like a king.

And if you can arrange a 4 hands with Callie and Kristen Reigns, by all means go for it. Search out my recent review for details.
Excellent find this morning. I look forward to meeting some of you Ladies!
I provide L1/L2 and am located in Carrollton. It’s only 15 minutes from Plano.
You can check me out here or my showcase here. I have a couple of reviews. I’m extremely experienced and love my clients.
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=373251
I would love a FBSM from L0 thru L3.
Sounds awesome
Callie Jones and TerraLyn no question!
Of the aforementioned FBSM practitioners, is a proper massage table something that should be expected? Is it considered to be with excepted principles of etiquette, to inquire on such aspects of the appointment?
Great information here! I just joined up, although I've done a lot of massage in recent years, and I just submitted my first review. I have more to come. There are several ladies here on this thread I'm itching to see! I have not yet had the pleasure of seeing Callie Jones or Terralyn! I guess I should be shot huh?
Of the aforementioned FBSM practitioners, is a proper massage table something that should be expected? Is it considered to be with excepted principles of etiquette, to inquire on such aspects of the appointment? Originally Posted by Roothead
if she has a massage table, then she probably gives an above average massage.
if she's using a bed or a mat on the floor, prolly average or less, tho a few exceptions in my experience.

either in your first message or during screening you could ask "do you use a massage table or a bed?" her answers will either give you the info you're looking for or an earful of b.s. ranting from someone you might consider not going to see.

good luck in your search for fbsm+ delites.