P 411

I was able to reach P411 from Tor, my home ISP and my VPN as of 6:40PM Central.
Sorry, I spoke to soon... the dns still hasn't fully propagated. They say it can take up to 48 hours..... tick, tock, tick tock..... grrrrr

Always,
Gina
Sorry, I spoke to soon... the dns still hasn't fully propagated. They say it can take up to 48 hours..... tick, tock, tick tock..... grrrrr

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Frusterating to say the least but at least you know what's going on and we know you are taking care of it. We appreciate the update Gina.
I don't know how this effects anything but I could not get to the site until after I restarted my phone.
Yesterday I was able to log in a couple times but today I'm not successfull. I also tried logging in by the ecci p411 link and it brought up a go daddy website Anyone help or provide info?
Yesterday I was able to log in a couple times but today I'm not successfull. I also tried logging in by the ecci p411 link and it brought up a go daddy website Anyone help or provide info? Originally Posted by stephanie1
You'll just have to be patient. It was a DNS issues, which means it could be another day or so before the fix "takes" everywhere.
No luck logging in today via the p411 web site or the eccie link. Guess it will get fixed when it gets fixed.
Is what is for now I guess.... I have been in the Hobby since ASPD was around. Like all you ladies and gents... I screen as well, since I prefer out calls in my home..... P411 is just a nice tool to double check ever one. I am sure it will get fixed soon. I for me I am just going to read reviews and screen. Be safe out there please.
Please try a DNS flush if you are still having trouble accessing the site. You can use Google to find the instructions for your device.

Always,
Gina
Just curious people. How many of you who couldn't get on P411 were a little bit worried and wondering if what happened on AM is going on there? I'm assuming the problem is fixed?
P411 Has gotten me laid more than every thing else left in the universe combined .

Am provided about as much entertainment as sticking a corn cob up your ass under a Christmas tree and trying to gift wrap yourself

P411 puts a smile on my face.

The other shoots a popcorn trail out your ass like orvial redenbocher sat on your face while you were in Santa's lap.
Hermosa, I was definitely in the wondering group . I'm comfortable Gina is/was all over it as always. You totally rock girl, pro/TCB all the way. Luv u Gina ❤