The "Sophisticated" Provider...

Remember:
Keep that pinky high and your golden.
Interesting topic.

I use the word sophisticated in my adds. After reading some of the replies, I think I need to re-evaluate...

It is difficult to describe oneself without sounding conceited, etc...
  • Vyt
  • 01-18-2012, 12:28 PM
The word 'sophisticated' is in fact applicable in your case, dear.
Indeed. Not applicable but integral to describing her. Not sure how she could be described otherwise.

The word 'sophisticated' is in fact applicable in your case, dear. Originally Posted by Vyt
JDNorthface, VYT, Thank you

1. The Provider's rate is probably more than I care to spend, so I move on to the next ad

2. There's a better than average chance the Provider is probably over 40, has had children and possibly grandchildren Originally Posted by Baloney Pony
Yeap, that is I.
One problem is that a lot of low class women claim to be "sophisticated." Sometimes the louder they claim it, the falser the claim.

I can just picture backpage style ads about "S * o * F * i * s * t * o * C * 8 * T * e * d" ladies. (Insert weird cute characters in there. I'm too lazy to figure them out myself right now.)
  • Vyt
  • 01-18-2012, 03:18 PM
Sophisticated and intoxicated are not synonyms.
Sophisticated:

1) is probably sober today
2) washes herself in the 15 minutes between clients
3) doesn't see men of color
4) doesn't take food stamp as donation
5) paid for babysitter, instead of keeping the kids in the spare bedroom
6) always uses a glass, never drinks wine out of the box
7) graduated high school

Upscale (provider):

1) see above
2) pimp wants more money so rates have gone up

Upscale (incall):

1) moved from Motel 6 to Motel 8
2) used towels are put up
3) she smokes outside the room, not in
Ms. Fran you are the perfect MILF-A-LISCIOUS provider! Perfect...
Golly Rand, if I didn't know how fond you are of providers I would really think you're of the belief we are all super skank untouchables.

Sophisticated:

1) is probably sober today
2) washes herself in the 15 minutes between clients
3) doesn't see men of color
4) doesn't take food stamp as donation
5) paid for babysitter, instead of keeping the kids in the spare bedroom
6) always uses a glass, never drinks wine out of the box
7) graduated high school

Upscale (provider):

1) see above
2) pimp wants more money so rates have gone up

Upscale (incall):

1) moved from Motel 6 to Motel 8
2) used towels are put up
3) she smokes outside the room, not in Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Golly Rand, if I didn't know how fond you are of providers I would really think you're of the belief we are all super skank untouchables. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Not at all, just the sophisticated, upscale, classy ones.
Does this mean my chances of banging you will improve if I promise we can do it in a cardboard box in a back alley?
Because I can find a box. don't tempt me.

Not at all, just the sophisticated, upscale, classy ones. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Like many, I believe 'sophisticated' is a relative term, if you're using it to describe someone's personality or manner. But if I'm honest, when I see the word used in an add, the are a few things that go through my mind -- sometimes, all at once:

1) Ooooooo. I bet she carries herself well; wouldn't look out-of-place in an "upscale" environment; and has a good grasp of the English language. Her in-call is probably in a fancy hotel and she loves wine and listens to smooth jazz... this goes on for a while, but you get the idea.

2) She feels she has earned the right to be considered "upscale", due to her clientele or past reviews. Maybe someone once told her, "You know what... you are one sophisticated lady."

3) She wants to express how she can adapt to any scenario while exuding the perception of a lovely woman, simply enjoying the time spent with gentleman X. Discretion is her middle name and she knows how to play the game, so you can relax and be worry free.

4) I bet she's hoping this will limit the amount of aggressive, unhygienic, bargain shopping men who respond to her adds. Clever, I guess. I wonder if it works.

5) She's so full of herself. I bet it's just an effort to justify the price of her company. I bet you could receive equal, if not better service from any other well-reviewed provider in Austin. Nice try, Ms. Snotty Body.
Does this mean my chances of banging you will improve if I promise we can do it in a cardboard box in a back alley?
Because I can find a box. don't tempt me. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
It would have to be a pretty big box. I haven't played forts in a long time, and I'm not a wee boy anymore.
Yikes!!! lol