DATY

I got my box of female condoms today!
Who is up to helping me test them out??
Now, how many in a box?
Now, how many in a box? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
6 for $8.99... Way too much! lol But I really wanted to try them...
6 for $8.99... Way too much! lol But I really wanted to try them... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
You need to do what all others do...build it into your pricing structure.

You could advertise as ACTBBAYCGASBS. [As Close to Bareback as You Can Get And Still Be Safe.]
Who is up to helping me test them out?? Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I'm DOWN for that...
I'll CUM DOWN and help...
I'm HEADIN' DOWN to Okla right now...

Choose whatever answer you want, Tiffany...
You need to do what all others do...build it into your pricing structure.

You could advertise as ACTBBAYCGASBS. [As Close to Bareback as You Can Get And Still Be Safe.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Nah...If I can give them a time to remember, that is good enough for me! I'll eat the little bit of extra cost!

I'm DOWN for that...
I'll CUM DOWN and help...
I'm HEADIN' DOWN to Okla right now...

Choose whatever answer you want, Tiffany... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Hmmm...was not considering useing them for getting DOWN...But I think you just need to come on over here and let's play!
But I think you just need to come on over here and let's play! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Heading down I-35, Tiffany! Look for a guy in a black SUV with his tongue hangin' out... Flag me down!
Dunno if I'd wanna try a dental dam with a guy before EXTENSIVE testing with a vibe!! LOL Are they break-proof??? Does the guy have to be extra-careful?
Dunno if I'd wanna try a dental dam with a guy before EXTENSIVE testing with a vibe!! LOL Are they break-proof??? Does the guy have to be extra-careful? Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman
Now there's a word that I love associated with DATY... EXTENSIVE!

Break-proof? Damn, Alex, how aggressive do you want my tongue to be? LOL

If a woman wants me to wear a dental dam, can I just wear a hockey goalie mask instead?

By the way, Alex, your wordpress link didn't work for me.

Night, ladies...
daty condom.....ummm i think ill pass. i rather taste the moist rich and wet dessert. kind of like sucking on a reeses with rapper.
I have used a female condom with one provider and agree that it feels fantastic compared to the male condom. (At least for the man -- can't vouch for the woman!) It does, however, make a great deal of noise that can be distracting.

I have only used a dental dam once in my life; and it was with a civie girl with whom I had promised to have sex but turned out to have unanticipated hygiene issues.

For this purpose I used Saran Wrap. It is important to use Saran Wrap specifically rather than another brand, because Saran uses a different type of plastic that has been specifically tested as an effective barrier.

I also used a rather generous amount of lube on the side of the Saran Wrap facing the lady in order to maximize transmitted feeling.

It worked fine.

Thought for the day: I can understand why some providers might wish to avoid direct oral/genital contact. Sometimes, because of differing immunities, ordinary mouth germs that are usually perfectly safe in the mouth of one person can cause a urinary tract infection in another. If a provider is particularly susceptible to UTIs, I can understand this requirement.

However, I do not drag around a roll of Saran Wrap and a bottle of lube; so providers who require this should also provide the required materials.