judgementalism sucks...

thx for responses yall..interesting insights

and so true Jacuzzme..but it still sucks that people are so quick to judge and not be as kind in some instances lol
I know sometimes I can jump on the judging bandwagon too quick and have to take a breath & remind myself to spread more love n kindness.

i kinda like the philosophy....a little kindness goesa long way Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey Dallas,

You know that it exists, especially about sex. There are many reasons to keep many things one enjoys totally private.

Small towns are a problems, and women in small towns are the biggest problem: they want to know everything about everybody.

For some people, gossip is better than the movies.
Oohh Dallas. When do I get to spank that sweet booty again?
as they say older is better just like a fine wine !!

I couldn't even begin to count the ways. I've tried (and tried) younger ladies, but as I age, I find myself continuing to enjoy most those who age along side me. They are less prone to false portrayal of the act, more mature in their understanding of the ebb and flow of a session, and just more sensual altogether. They seem to more likely understand the difference between temporary glamour and more lasting beauty. Experience makes us all smarter, I suppose, and mature women seem to carry themselves with a more stolid wisdom and confidence--something I find very erotic. A thousand more things I could say, but suffice with 'give me a lady over 50 every time.' Originally Posted by FLWriter