WHO E'fn Did it?!?!

• Toyz
  • 09-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Well according to SOMEONE on here, it couldn't have been me because my fin got severed too many times. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Ima thinkin' Hammerhead Shark would be a hell of a nickname. And even though very dated "Landshark" would be cool....
Giving this person attention for her antics only rewards her poor behavior. Just my 2¢. Originally Posted by Centaur
It could also give her a good laugh. That would be a good thing.
  • Toyz
  • 09-09-2014, 07:45 PM
It could also give her a good laugh. That would be a good thing. Originally Posted by johnnytx39

"Yup!.... I am thankful that there is an endless supply of dumb fucks that really just want to get their dicks wet and I am pretty damn good and serving that purpose for them"!
WOW!
I have totally enjoyed reading this thread. LOL TY
At first my silly ass thought it was a fun little guessing game but then I read further on.
Reading the verbal Kung Fu I saw the plot thickening and I was like "OH SHIT!". ( I actually said it out loud ) I will be anticipating the shocking conclusion to this mystery when it comes out.
j
I KNEW I was missing something!

+

+
=
Originally Posted by Toyz
I may or may not own a turkey baster.
Maury: In the case of 1 month old XXXX...... Beagle.......You are not the father!

Beagle: Oh yea, oh yea *performs river dance to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody*

I told you, Toyz! I told you! I know I had that guilty look the last time we spoke, but I told you! Who's looking like the fool now, FOOL!
  • Toyz
  • 09-10-2014, 06:19 AM
Maury: In the case of 1 month old XXXX...... Beagle.......You are not the father!

Beagle: Oh yea, oh yea *performs river dance to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody*

I told you, Toyz! I told you! I know I had that guilty look the last time we spoke, but I told you! Who's looking like the fool now, FOOL! Originally Posted by Beagle
And the crowd sings along...

Scaramouch, Scaramouch WILL you do the Slamdango?

Thunderbolt and lightning very~very frightening be...

GALLILEO....Gallileo...GALLILEO...GALLILEO...GALLILEO FIGARO....
Hookers. Testing your vasectomy since...the dawn of vasectomies.

Thats why well paid sluts should enjoy the benefits of HC birthcontrol.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f52...from-davesirus
  • Toyz
  • 09-10-2014, 09:57 AM
WOW!
I have totally enjoyed reading this thread. LOL TY
At first my silly ass thought it was a fun little guessing game but then I read further on.
Reading the verbal Kung Fu I saw the plot thickening and I was like "OH SHIT!". ( I actually said it out loud ) I will be anticipating the shocking conclusion to this mystery when it comes out.
j Originally Posted by Janine
Janine am glad you've enjoyed the word play...and this seems trivial but my belt is in Tae Kwon Do so "Kung Fu" is a slight...,,just a call out,,not a problem!
Hookers. Testing your vasectomy since...the dawn of vasectomies.

Thats why well paid sluts should enjoy the benefits of HC birthcontrol.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f52...from-davesirus Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
HAHA!

New screening question: About how many miles of cock run through the ol' flesh wallet monthly?

According to a recent study the world average penis length is 4.9" with 63360 inches per mile that is just over 12.900 penii ball park 250 thrusts per session (I can't find a statistical average for this! ) that's 52 guys a month or 2.58 guys in a "normal" 20 working day month.

Now a mile of cock doesn't seem that extreme.

• Toyz
  • 09-10-2014, 11:40 AM
That could definitely open further merchandising op's.

Some examples:

*Only 15K Cock Miles on dis Hoogar
*Ranking 4th in Forbes "Highest CM year end models most in demand" with a weekly CM average of 1/10th of a mile"
*NEW on the market with a CM ratio of less that 30 yards" this new welcome wagon edition is primed for play
You forgot Homer(long live the king...). He even has a track record with that sort of thing. Oh yeah, he's gone now.

How about Whispers in the the parking lot of Twin Peaks south after a fund-raiser? Is he supposed to be represented by the Man from the Mo-nastery or was that MM? Can't tell the players without a program I guess.
  • Toyz
  • 09-10-2014, 01:08 PM
You forgot Homer(long live the king...). He even has a track record with that sort of thing. Oh yeah, he's gone now.

How about Whispers in the the parking lot of Twin Peaks south after a fund-raiser? Is he supposed to be represented by the Man from the Mo-nastery or was that MM? Can't tell the players with a program I guess. Originally Posted by junkweed
I absolutely miss Homie. He was my best friend in the hobby...we were out one night doing a tag team texting with the beautiful Tori...he & I at Ricks & she trying to get away to come party with us...good time memories...
  • Toyz
  • 09-10-2014, 09:51 PM
It could also give her a good laugh. That would be a good thing. Originally Posted by johnnytx39
[