how often should you visit the same provider?

795 times and still counting....... I think I have 13 years left on my "contract"..... after that the next one is free!!! Originally Posted by PT4ME

....and that is why my dear, that you are the President of the RFFC!
  • PT4ME
  • 06-14-2010, 11:30 PM
OMG!!! I think i just caught the "vapors" .... she called me "dear"!!!!
....and that is why my dear, that you are the President of the RFFC! Originally Posted by reese foster
As long as the VICE president title is mine, I'll probably repeat. I'll let everyone know if I get bored. I won't live long enough to get anywhere close to PT4ME or probably any of the other charter members, but will do my part.
I think you guys should visit a provider as often as you like. You should drop by her incall at various times throughout the day to say, "Hi, how are you. What are you doing?"
Providers like it when you drop by their incalls around lunch time. Providers get hungry too, so offer to take your ATF out for ice cream, or, if your favorite provider is hungry, offer her a penis butter and jelly sandwich. She can wash it down with a penis colada.
  • thx
  • 06-15-2010, 10:43 PM
@shizzle10

Ok, call me 'slow', but, you are joking, right?
I think as often as you like just as long as real feelings don't develop. I don't think it seems stalkerish unless there is actually stalkerish behavior going on. Like showing up times you don't have an appointment scheduled, thats too often, lol.
I think as often as you like just as long as real feelings don't develop. I don't think it seems stalkerish unless there is actually stalkerish behavior going on. Like showing up times you don't have an appointment scheduled, thats too often, lol. Originally Posted by Domino
I would never just show up at a provider's location, to me that's not right at all !! I would be worried if that was the case. I think communication is very important and I would always communicate with a provider regardless if I saw her 3 times or 20 times. I don't like surprises and I'm sure provider's don't like surprises. We all have to be safe !!!
Contestant: "What is seven?"

Alex: "You have won the daily double"

/cue annoying 80's game sound
I think if you found a good provider you should stick with her like a good barbar, my beautician is who I feel comfortable with and I couldn't see myself taking a risk with a different one. You guy's should get to know your provider and establish a trust with us.
Until you get tired of her and decide to move on to the next one. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

right on right on.

sometimes I wonder why some of these threads start.
How often?

How often should you eat at your favorite restaurant?

You're paying for it.

Until you are asked to leave, just enjoy yourself.
until you run out of $
the more you come the more comfortable I become, it's really a relationship.
I agree, if you enjoy each others company then that is what everybody is looking for anyway right?