What is the one "Activity" you have tried after being in the "Hobby" that ...

Blow 2 shemales, snowball with them, have them fuck me in the ass before they both peed in my mouth. I had been blowing shemales for years and getting fucked in the ass but never but two.
Venus, I would love for you to pee in my mouth while some guy or guys were fucking me in the ass bare and then you feed me their cum with your finger before you pee in my mouth again and we snowball! Guys need to be on the small side but with big loads
Is now like a "MUST" during playtime?

Or that you crave & have noticed yourself hoping RW relationships will engage in?

I will tell you mine..if you share yours.. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I like watching a woman take a good pounding; Even better if I know the woman, best if I'm dating her. After the first guy finishes I like to go in for seconds immediately afterward. There's just something about it that is a total turn on.
I think every guy should watch his wife take a good pounding and eat the cream pie.
Venus, I would love for you to pee in my mouth while some guy or guys were fucking me in the ass bare and then you feed me their cum with your finger before you pee in my mouth again and we snowball! Guys need to be on the small side but with big loads Originally Posted by whitechocolate
..not me..but thank u for sharing!
Getting a blow job while she is doing a prostate message it makes me cum so hard and produces a huge cum load! So hot!!
Getting a blow job while she is doing a prostate message it makes me cum so hard and produces a huge cum load! So hot!! Originally Posted by zoozang

your wish will come true!!
Since being in the hobby it's hard to see a provider that doesn't allow CIM . It might be the fact that sometimes I get lazy and don't want to have to worry when getting a BBBJ.
wow, that's hot as hell. Pretty much the same thing happened to me in the Philippines, took a girl short time for a quick BJ and when I finished she asked if I would do something for her, a spanking. I was more than happy to so it was bare hand on bare ass, once I thought I was done she got my pants and pulled the belt off (big wide belt, asked me to use it. She laid on the bed and I have to admit wasn't really sure what I should do, but fuck it she asked and I gave her a belting and she was moaning pretty nice. Again I figured I was done and she asked if I left any marks and I said maybe a little, she said I wasn't doing it hard enough, speaking of hard well I sure was, so I did it a lot harder and this time I finished as she was masturbating, pulled her up and fucked her very hard. Back in the bar drinking a few beers and watching her wonder around the bar feeling her ass was pretty hot, and no she never sat down. good times[/QUOTE]
wow, that's hot as hell. Pretty much the same thing happened to me in the Philippines, took a girl short time for a quick BJ and when I finished she asked if I would do something for her, a spanking. I was more than happy to so it was bare hand on bare ass, once I thought I was done she got my pants and pulled the belt off (big wide belt, asked me to use it. She laid on the bed and I have to admit wasn't really sure what I should do, but fuck it she asked and I gave her a belting and she was moaning pretty nice. Again I figured I was done and she asked if I left any marks and I said maybe a little, she said I wasn't doing it hard enough, speaking of hard well I sure was, so I did it a lot harder and this time I finished as she was masturbating, pulled her up and fucked her very hard. Back in the bar drinking a few beers and watching her wonder around the bar feeling her ass was pretty hot, and no she never sat down. good times Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
[/QUOTE]
Only been able to have this happen once in the hobby where in 69 we both peeded such a turn on to be peeing while drinking pee. Would luv to find another provider to bee part of that kink
ATM. Never thought I would love it as much as I do
Pegging for sure and prostate massages! I never get to do them in my rw relationships but I love feeling in control of a males orgasm especially through his ass 😈
Mastering the art of ass worship and it's many facets.