TBHA needs your help!

^^^^ Thank you god one of my favorite ladies now has a bush!
I do need to check it out!
I absolutely love it! Bare is overdone I think, I was recently with two different girls and they both had trimmed bushes, it made daty much more enjoyable. :P
nikki curls are def a good thing
nikki curls are def a good thing Originally Posted by silverstate53
I recently sampled that sweet tuft.

Highly recommended!!!
  • N.M.
  • 06-22-2016, 06:58 PM
I have a small neatly trimmed triangle shaped bush. I love it compared to being completely bare. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Ditto.... I don't like the bare look for some reason, I think a nicely trimmed landing strip is sexier

Btw, the OP of this thread is hilarious
OK, OK, ladies are starting to convince me. I'll give them a chance......
I've never been a fan of the bald vajaja. I strongly believe this is research worth researching. To kick start this project, I'm asking you ladies to show us your bush!!

I have a soft, natural, auburn bush and will be visiting in July. There's a pic in my showcase that shows a little bit of hair peaking out.
those pics above remind me of houstongal905 and rachelina with the close trim job
Ms Affectionate please advise me when your in our area, as I feel it is my duty to inspect the extremely rare auburn bush!
those pics above remind me of houstongal905 and rachelina with the close trim job Originally Posted by silverstate53
I honestly can't remember if there was or was not on houstongal905 when I saw her recently - my face was immersed and my glasses had to come off. I'll take more notice next time. Wait, no I won't....
Cowboy get in line LOL
Viva la Bush!!! Viva la Bush!!!
Thanks to the OP for bringing thr TBHA to our attention. I have sought out the wily bushed vjj for many years, always thanking any lady that I met who sported one, always servicing it gently and fully, taste testing with pleasure. Furry on top and slick below is my personal favorite, but I have never complained about a little hair in my mouth.
Thanks to the OP for bringing thr TBHA to our attention. I have sought out the wily bushed vjj for many years, always thanking any lady that I met who sported one, always servicing it gently and fully, taste testing with pleasure. Furry on top and slick below is my personal favorite, but I have never complained about a little hair in my mouth. Originally Posted by midrider
What is the last sound a pubic hair makes before it hits the floor?

Pfffft! 😀