Cheap doctor needed

Update:

Still in a lot of pain and now my ear ache is getting worse.

Going for some hot tea and a hot bath. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Pshhhhhhh to all the bullies talking shit! Damn it! take a girl's sickness and turn into your entertainment. ANYWAYS, I'm sorry you're feeling worse and I sincerely hope you get better. Let me know if you need anything.
Best home remedy I've found with a sore throat is this: Cayenne pepper + warm/hot water.

I know it sounds crazy; but stick with me. First off, THIS WILL NOT BURN. If you don't swallow, the pepper doesn't get in your throat, and just gargling then spitting it won't get on your tongue. Also, the pepper will never dissolve or mix with the water.
So you get the water, pour in the pepper. Stir it up, then pour into your mouth to gargle. Be sure to keep your eyes closed, as if you gargle too enthusiastically and some gets in your eye, you're boned. Gargle gargle gargle, spit, repeat a few times.

Enjoy no more sore throat. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Btw thank you for this remedy. This is how you respond to someone that isn't feeling very well and getting worse. I hope nobody responds to your sicknesses in the future (knock on wood) the way some of you guys have responded to her. FunInDFW, thank you and I will remember that next time I get sick. Get well HD
Best home remedy I've found with a sore throat is this: Cayenne pepper + warm/hot water.

I know it sounds crazy; but stick with me. First off, THIS WILL NOT BURN. If you don't swallow, the pepper doesn't get in your throat, and just gargling then spitting it won't get on your tongue. Also, the pepper will never dissolve or mix with the water.
So you get the water, pour in the pepper. Stir it up, then pour into your mouth to gargle. Be sure to keep your eyes closed, as if you gargle too enthusiastically and some gets in your eye, you're boned. Gargle gargle gargle, spit, repeat a few times.

Enjoy no more sore throat. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I will try that immediately.

And Jessica, let them act a fool. When (smart) ladies see them being an asshat, they'll soon realize their mistake when they have a hard time booking the lady of their choice.
I'm not a doctor ..but I did spend a night in a holiday inn. and I do have a prescription for cipro, and a steroid pack.......
Do not go to the free clinic in Irving... doc wouldn't give me anything for it and now my ear infection is getting worse.
Use the iPhone app doctor. Or go to cvs minute clinic. It's $99 and they will give you an rx on the spot.
Went out drinking this last weekend and was sharing a drink with someone who failed to mention they had strep throat. Now I feel like crap and can't work.... I mean I could, but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy so there's no way I'm sharing it with a client. I just saw my doc last week for a checkup so now I'm short on cash and they want a full visit to give me meds. Anyone know of a cheap clinic around that won't charge me an arm and a leg just for a simple script of antibiotics? Originally Posted by honeydavis
Call your doctors office and let them know that shortly after leaving you came down with what you feel is a cold (possibly strep throat). The doctor will more than likely prescribe you antibiotics (they will electronically fill your prescription since it's not a schedule 2 or higher) and not charge you a fee since you just went and saw him/her last week.

If that doesn't work then all county health departments give free STD checks (it never hurts to get tested) with a shot of penicillin and a script for antibiotics. The Dallas county mobile unit is completely free and accepts walk-ins.

Be warned, the shot they give you is very strong since it's used as a one time solution, and the stronger the medication, the worse the side effects can be (I hear it can give you the runs pretty bad).

Good luck and feel better.
Please don't take an antibiotic that is meant for something std related (waaaaaay stronger & a totally different combination of drugs) if you have an ear infection. I am totally shocked if the info that the poster above me stated is true. They should not give the shot unless you have come in contact with someone who has something or if you are showing symptoms. Not earache symptoms, std symptoms. My brother is a Dr. and he does not like rxing antibiotics unless he feels it's necessary 110%. Our bodies are made to fight off so many infections that they are attacked with.
I am not a Dr., but you saw one Dr. who didn't want to rx. Go for a second opinion if you feel it's wrong.

Hopefully you're feeling better by today and this is all a thing of the past. If not, hopefully you are washing your hands with hot water and soap throughout the day while sipping on some juice without the gin.
Non-hobby post moved to the non-hobby forum that people can't seem to find.
Pm'd you dear.
Tried to PM you with some advice but your mail box is full....If interested you can contact me..Hope you feel better
No, you.

I have a sore throat and ear infection. Not sure where herpes entered the conversation.... man some people. dee-teee-dee! Originally Posted by honeydavis
anyone who is sexually active risk being exposed to infections especially contagious skin viruses like herpes or hpv which can be transmitted through frottage let alone bbbj
Do not go to the free clinic in Irving... doc wouldn't give me anything for it and now my ear infection is getting worse. Originally Posted by honeydavis
go see an ent
Download the app "Dr on demand" $40 on your credit card, talk face time 15 minutes with a Dr, and they can prescribe Medicine to your nearest pharmacy. Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
That is SO neat! Thanks for sharing Jessica!