2016 ECCIE Awards/Social Event

I agree
Sounds like a good thing to attend to but hopefully I'm not out of town for work
Ok... I think the Code Red I got was for this event. I have no friends... that I routinely hang with so if there is an mid-day event during the week, I can play. Support wise all attendees should kick in 100. I can cover gaps.. up to a limit because that'll be dipping into my hobby budget .

If I can't make the event due to timing (sat. Night..) I'll just make the 100 donation.
Agreeeeeeeeeeed!!!!
I will be moving back to the valley this weekend this sounds interesting but I do love to travel a lot as longest we got a date on event let's do it.
Sorry I have been tied up with RW issues and have not been following up here. Some folks were facing some serious time but beat that stuff down for now. I will get back on this ASAP!!
Wishing y'all some good luck and keep trying.

Meanwhile, check my signature for some upcoming events a bit north of y'all.
Please keep me informed.
Many years ago I use to attend these in the area.

I plan on touring the RGV area in May/June.
(Possible Corpus, for sure McAllen and SPI)
Hello Berkleigh
Hello Berkleigh Originally Posted by Elgato69
Hey You
Just talked to an old mutual friend of ours yesterday. I plan on making a trip down south soon.
ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF SOUTH TEXAS,

We are trying to move forward with the 2016 South Texas ECCIE Awards Ceremony /Social. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Interesting. I didn't know ECCIE endorsed social functions and events. Things must be different in The South.

Oh, wait ...

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.

Beware Dick Honeywell and his mischief making. South Texas, you've been warned.
If it happens would it be hosted in cc???
I'll go if it's in cc
Me too! I would love to party with you mongers & the beautiful South TX providers in CC!
Miss Sia,

You are most welcome to join us in San Antonio!