Really Need Help

I'm not one to get involved in the personal lives of hobbyist and I'm usually skeptical when someone text me with an emergency, but this actually warmed my heart... Kudos to you Tara and the others that helped her out.. Count me in babi_gurl if your little one ever needs anything!!
Yep, I gotta say, as a guy who is neither a fanboy nor a hater, Tara has earned some humanity point in my eyes.

The lady appears to have facets.
thnx ashphuuck

and yes mojo she is nice

and thnx again tara
Run an ad with a special low donation price and the guys looking for bargains will call you and set, yes, you have to work a little harder having to see a couple of guys for the same pay you would normally get for one session, but it beats asking for handouts then no one will know your business, and that is what you want. Originally Posted by davidfree986
She's asking for infant diapers and 0-3 month clothes in her profile. There's decent odds she's not medically cleared to run a special right now. Most doctors say four to six weeks minimum.

As previously noted, she doesn't have a history of crying wolf. Having just had a baby has, understandably, impacted her livelihood. If she decides to return to providing after she's recovered I'm guessing she'll support herself without asking for help, as she did before. In the meantime childbirth can have many unexpected/larger than expected expenses and she may need more cash than she had saved. It doesn't mean she needs to live in a shelter, probably just a hand for a little while.

Babi_gurl, PM me, I think I may have a couple gift cards to Target and the like laying around.
You guys can flame me all you want, but if you can't afford to have a kid, don't have one. Birth control is not that expensive. Wait until you can afford one to have a kid/angel/blessing.

I don't care if I sound insensitive. The OP is young, and has no business having a kid she can't pay for. I respect those who have helped her; but what happens next month when she is in the same situation?

What's the moral of the story? Have a kid with a dude who gives a fuck about you and the kid. That way, you don't have to ask for hand outs on a whore board. And have a baby with a man who will pay every cent he can for his child to have a great life and not send his baby's mama to beg for hand outs.

I'll bet a 100 bucks that her neck tat is her baby daddy's name. Sorry, but fuck that nonsense. You get what you get if that's the life you choose to live....It's just a shame that a child has to suffer because of it.

I have zero sympathy for the OP, and I'm guessing her RL friends don't want to help her for a good reason....Again, I feel bad for the kiddo and not the OP.
Lucas speaks about Tough Love which makes alot of sense however Tara, I think you showed how compassionate you are by helping this lady out.
@ Tara... Very very sweet!!!!! You are a true blessing...To the Men that wanted to help... Great fucking job... @ Rachel You are the STRONGEST! @ Lucas love you Manyne.... Now I wasn't gonna say anything but this has gone far enough! Tara my Love you got played sorry to say my dear but I really do enjoy the site, I have meet great people here but all of the Fuckery needs to stop! I ask for Babi_gurl to repay you and everyone else who helped her or I can, & will prove she is a fraud to this site. & that baby story she made up! Truthfully if the dude shes with had a clue that she done it I am sure she would be on the run again....I have to ask Babi is your baby mixed or.... Do you know who the father is? If not I think I may have the answer. I remember the condom slipping off, but if its the black dude with the long hair. He's got plenty of money don't he Ayna? So why come here to OUR place of business with that BS... As Rachel said it BEST TACKy! I most Definitely AGREE.... I have nothing against anybody but I do HATE lairs, cheaters, & trick baby having providers. This is not to offend anyone but to enlightened THE TRUE HEARTS OF ECCIE. You all play safe & Anya give that money back that you didn't need, but instead WANTED! Be a grown woman and stand up for your own actions, and be a champ & repay your debt to this BOARD! Believe as I say this is all false because I know for a FACT this gal is living better then most of yall. She never needs help she just need guidance in the right direction and it is not to take advantage of your peers! Anyone who wants to know facts about this being true PM me, and I can clear things up.. The only way this stops is if you babi-gal tell the truth and pay back who you cheated and apologize to the people on this panel about your DECEIT!
@ Tara... Very very sweet!!!!! You are a true blessing...To the Men that wanted to help... Great fucking job... @ Rachel You are the STRONGEST! @ Lucas love you Manyne.... Now I wasn't gonna say anything but this has gone far enough! Tara my Love you got played sorry to say my dear but I really do enjoy the site, I have meet great people here but all of the Fuckery needs to stop! I ask for Babi_gurl to repay you and everyone else who helped her or I can, & will prove she is a fraud to this site. & that baby story she made up! Truthfully if the dude shes with had a clue that she done it I am sure she would be on the run again....I have to ask Babi is your baby mixed or.... Do you know who the father is? If not I think I may have the answer. I remember the condom slipping off, but if its the black dude with the long hair. He's got plenty of money don't he Ayna? So why come here to OUR place of business with that BS... As Rachel said it BEST TACKy! I most Definitely AGREE.... I have nothing against anybody but I do HATE lairs, cheaters, & trick baby having providers. This is not to offend anyone but to enlightened THE TRUE HEARTS OF ECCIE. You all play safe & Anya give that money back that you didn't need, but instead WANTED! Be a grown woman and stand up for your own actions, and be a champ & repay your debt to this BOARD! Believe as I say this is all false because I know for a FACT this gal is living better then most of yall. She never needs help she just need guidance in the right direction and it is not to take advantage of your peers! Anyone who wants to know facts about this being true PM me, and I can clear things up.. The only way this stops is if you babi-gal tell the truth and pay back who you cheated and apologize to the people on this panel about your DECEIT! Originally Posted by *HeadMaster*
Now I am confused. Wtf
@ Tara... Very very sweet!!!!! You are a true blessing...To the Men that wanted to help... Great fucking job... @ Rachel You are the STRONGEST! @ Lucas love you Manyne.... Now I wasn't gonna say anything but this has gone far enough! Tara my Love you got played sorry to say my dear but I really do enjoy the site, I have meet great people here but all of the Fuckery needs to stop! I ask for Babi_gurl to repay you and everyone else who helped her or I can, & will prove she is a fraud to this site. & that baby story she made up! Truthfully if the dude shes with had a clue that she done it I am sure she would be on the run again....I have to ask Babi is your baby mixed or.... Do you know who the father is? If not I think I may have the answer. I remember the condom slipping off, but if its the black dude with the long hair. He's got plenty of money don't he Ayna? So why come here to OUR place of business with that BS... As Rachel said it BEST TACKy! I most Definitely AGREE.... I have nothing against anybody but I do HATE lairs, cheaters, & trick baby having providers. This is not to offend anyone but to enlightened THE TRUE HEARTS OF ECCIE. You all play safe & Anya give that money back that you didn't need, but instead WANTED! Be a grown woman and stand up for your own actions, and be a champ & repay your debt to this BOARD! Believe as I say this is all false because I know for a FACT this gal is living better then most of yall. She never needs help she just need guidance in the right direction and it is not to take advantage of your peers! Anyone who wants to know facts about this being true PM me, and I can clear things up.. The only way this stops is if you babi-gal tell the truth and pay back who you cheated and apologize to the people on this panel about your DECEIT! Originally Posted by *HeadMaster*
Wow if this is true I'm truey disgusted. Please send me the info that you have on her being a liar.
I mean, I figured so much - 90+ reviews in less than a year - do the math and we know not everyone writes reviews, ( I been on here for 3 years) and she can't reach nary one of them for mere diapers??????? Is her Pride so high she refuses to offer specials to feed and clothe her child??

and like I said in my original post: "I do feel a bit skeptical that out of all places, and as a mother you are reaching out on a whore board - yet couldn't look up the above info I provided using the same if not less energy you did logging on, boldening , darkening, and enlarging your font and creating a thread. AND not to mention laying up here on ECCIE having the time to read and respond for hours instead of WORKING as a provider. I just hope this isn't a lazy cop out because, out of dire need and desperation icky is the last place one would go in for dire help, especially regarding children...unless you're seeking a flood of sympathy appointments as your strategy?"

I provided several links for her in a matter of 3 minutes...just fishy as a Gynecologist office full of women with Bacterial Vaginosis....

When I struggle and go through bad times, as a provider I offer specials and incentives to regulars. I'd rather come off as desperate for help between myself and my Lovers than CON people on the board and take advantage of kind-hearted folks like Tara and JP and the gents.

You could tell by her reaction from my very helpful post it was a load of BULLSHIT only because the simple fact I didn't fall victim like the rest and offer her MONEY. I gave her resources and received an attempted ebonic-imitating lash from a branded hooker ( not shooting slugs, but BANG BANG!) I was simply trying to help for the long run. As a mother, why wouldn't that be enough?

I wonder why her real world friends ( and Im being generous assuming every relative she has on Earth is non-existent) aren't running to her aide. Folks, just red flags everywhere...whether you're from the streets and KNOW the game, or don't, please learn to smell bullshit.

Im not basing my opinions solely off the Head Master either, like I said, its just fishy and her post confirms it.
Im out.
I won't read all of that shit, but I'm guessing it's some pimp nonsense that proves my point.
She's asking for infant diapers and 0-3 month clothes in her profile. There's decent odds she's not medically cleared to run a special right now. Most doctors say four to six weeks minimum.

As previously noted, she doesn't have a history of crying wolf. Having just had a baby has, understandably, impacted her livelihood. If she decides to return to providing after she's recovered I'm guessing she'll support herself without asking for help, as she did before. In the meantime childbirth can have many unexpected/larger than expected expenses and she may need more cash than she had saved. It doesn't mean she needs to live in a shelter, probably just a hand for a little while.

Babi_gurl, PM me, I think I may have a couple gift cards to Target and the like laying around. Originally Posted by dmcleod
Medically cleared? IF that is the case, it would be similar to a provider who has aunt flo visiting, so as I have previously stated in this thread, what I am talking about is like $80 BnG or maybe even $140 body rub and BBBJ. One or two appointments like that can buy a lot of diapers, and if she really needs the assistance she claims, she would do what Eva has suggested with the links she provided, but if what *HeadMaster* said is true, then kharma is a bitch.

Of all the providers here and have come and gone, there has not been but a few providers who have requested financial help by means of handouts and made it public opening a thread such as this so I apologize for asking her to try to be self sufficient and not let the world know her personal problems, carry on.
Im unprepared and about to have a baby....can someone help me ? I'll let you see the ultra sound pictures to make my con game all worth it! ( no not preggers and won't be until 30 lol)

But I HATE to see good people like Tara and You Gents or anybody taken advantage of , and I HOPE AND PRAY that Head Master is wrong about this woman.

We may never no, but like I use to tell my Nana, "You can't believe everything that comes in the e-mail saying you're a winner from the Nigerian Prince with a dream." Bless her heart...
I have asked for this headmaster to please provide proof in which he still has not!
Plus come on this guy has only 1 post on here and look what he has chosen to say.
Yes I must admit something sounds strange in that she could do specials even bng specials even if she just delivered in order to make some cash.
How she got upset because someone gave her links to ask for help was very odd, also her comment that she isn't homeless and far from it was also strange. Coupled with the statement that her real world friends don't even want to help her, these were all strange however they could all be explained away apart from why you can't offer specials such as bng to raise the cash.
Either way, Tara you should not want to know anymore, if you were moved to giving from your heart then so be it. You did the right thing