Okay serious question. Do you know anyone who got sick or died?

• oeb11
  • 09-08-2020, 06:05 PM
Thank you - it is not a definitive study - problem is - there are so many different antigen tests - by different manufacturers - and those can vary as to reliability and false neg/pos rates.

tests out of china - from early on - were so unreliable as to be worthless. typical Chinese - give us the dollars and we will screw you over and remain safe in our Communist redoubt.

This Wuhan virus pandemic should be a non-partisan issue - but has been politicized on both sides.
I know of ONE person who had it. Early 20s. She was a little bit sick then she wasn't.

What about you? Have you tested positive? Know anyone who did? Anyone who got sick or died? Have you died? Originally Posted by Clay Media
I know one person who had it personally. Indirectly, I've got nieces who had 2 classmates test positive.

What exactly is the point of this question? Are you trying to say the pandemic is not real because most folks only know two or less people who got it?
Maybe he is just curious. Why so defensive, Kinksty? I know zero people who got sick, but I also don't know anyone.