I’m clearing it all up :)

Crickets lol Originally Posted by zapperdog
Chirp Chirp lol
Dayumm, Angela. Ah saw yew oncet, a long, long time ago, an' man-alive yore titties look laik they's grown! An' Ah don't mean they's bolt-ons. They's definitely lookin' all-natcheral. An' reel purdy!
Never thought I'd say this but mata is actually well spoken in this thread. Making some good points. Zapper is handling this like a champ actually. Funny how the OP is full of broken English. And no one cares what grandma has to say. Originally Posted by russellevans
You are a hater to anyone that doesn’t swallow ur cum so stfu. U don’t know shoe and Ellen made the best thread and statement she could about me. That’s not my track record. Keep making me famous...... it’s sad u peons can’t unseestand real life but when u have a bad day u gop on here and make us “whores” look bad. YOU FAG
Chirp Chirp lol Originally Posted by AtxAngela
U say “39”

Lmhoa

U like 45 still sucking dick and asking me where I may reside to help on a hotel plus be cause I was pregnant u wanted lick me all over so stfu and “chirp chirp “ ur own business is righ OLD FAG
Look grandma, you don't know me and I see all the hot young providers because that is troll rumor I am loved by women because I treat them well, and yes I do k ow what no is.... No I won't ever see an old bag that should have retired years ago... No I won't see a high volume thief that is friends with an old bag..see I know what it means. The fact that all you can say is old troll BS tells me I was right about you a long time ago. You think because your old and been a hooker for 50 yrs and think you have advice for the new girls?. LMFAO give it a rest Grannie.. that is so damn funny..everyone hates you. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
SHUT UR FAG RAPIST ASS UP, I do not do Greek, never will and guess what u can’t hurt me or my business. U NEVER MET ME AND DONT KNOW ME. In every review I look better than my pictures. I do not have waste money on fake pics or photoshopped bullshit. U get what u want and some times I get better DUH. So stfu on shit u hav no clue about. No one would want to meet u if you had 100 bill and a giant dick on ur faggot ass. And yeahhhhh AK SAID THAT
U WANNA message me and do what u do but u ain’t true to meet.
No one cares about you or whatever u have to say. Ur the true epitomypy of a FAG
I seldom repeat with a lady but I have with Alana. I've seen her more than once because she is hot - hotter than her pics - and because she is a cool lady who loves to have a mutual good time. She also has a great attitude and takes care of you and tcb. This isn't an ad for her and I'm no WK but she deserves better than all this drama bullshit. This board is becoming a clown show.
AK bringing the mother fucking pain to these bitches!!! Lmao
I seldom repeat with a lady but I have with Alana. I've seen her more than once because she is hot - hotter than her pics - and because she is a cool lady who loves to have a mutual good time. She also has a great attitude and takes care of you and tcb. This isn't an ad for her and I'm no WK but she deserves better than all this drama bullshit. This board is becoming a clown show. Originally Posted by bubba42
I bet she is a fantastic lady. Her reviews are great and give great detail about her business. Yes the Austin Boards are beyond circus show act.

Having said all that, her side of the story hasn't been clear. If Alana had simply stated what had happened within the guidelines, then an individual can make an informed call.
She is straight up hood!!! You sure like to call people FAG.. LMFAO. I was so wrong you are so worth 300 hr. What was I thinking.
Please collect yourself before posting. It looks extremely bad when spelling is this bad Ms. Kay. Normally not a grammar nazi, but jeeze. Also OP you were stupid af to spend that much on any girl. I have no idea what happened but it seemed like you were expecting something more for spending the money for 10 sessions. Not defending her but just seems kind of weird. Why would she we walk out on you mid session after a 3rd encounter? You called her a barebacking whore in one of your post, did she refuse that in your 3rd session or something?
PAlso OP you were stupid af to spend that much on any girl. I have no idea what happened but it seemed like you were expecting something more for spending the money for 10 sessions. Not defending her but just seems kind of weird. Why would she we walk out on you mid session after a 3rd encounter? Originally Posted by Kamisearch
She charges $280per hr x 4 hrs I was being generous and made an offer via text for that amount right after our second encounter which was for 3 hrs. I had no expectations other than it would be like or similar to the other two. If you are asking me why she left good question other than the reasons that I have already elaborated on, she has not explained that very well to anyone including myself. No there were no demands at all, none
You are a hater to anyone that doesn’t swallow ur cum so stfu. U don’t know shoe and Ellen made the best thread and statement she could about me. That’s not my track record. Keep making me famous...... it’s sad u peons can’t unseestand real life but when u have a bad day u gop on here and make us “whores” look bad. YOU FAG Originally Posted by Alana kay
He’s actually very nice and respectful irl, just picky about who he sees and shit-stirrer on the board. Granted, that’s just my opinion. I can say conclusively that he’s not a “fag”, which is an unnecessarily rude word.
U say “39”

Lmhoa

U like 45 still sucking dick and asking me where I may reside to help on a hotel plus be cause I was pregnant u wanted lick me all over so stfu and “chirp chirp “ ur own business is righ OLD FAG Originally Posted by Alana kay
WOW....I look 45??? I think anyone who has seen me would say otherwise. Your delusional lies I won't even respond to...Alana you have really stooped to a low level.Grow up!
I woulda guessed 48 or 49.

But those pics ARE recent, arent they?
I woulda guessed 48 or 49.

But those pics ARE recent, arent they? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Be careful, the hood has been coming out of these chicks lately.