Female Business Partner

I'm always up for doubles!
PMED U
I'm always up for doubles! Originally Posted by London Bridge
I am looking for the same thing a traveling business partner, because I do travel alone I know how it can be Super boring and extremely stressful knowing and being alone.. But the qualities that is a MUST, is very hard to find, we all know not every provider does Not possess these. I would love to find another provider myself mostly as ONLY a traveling partner, I rarely double but in certain situations I will ")... With that said anyone interested in traveling or needing a business partner and friend to travel along.

Please be Dependable and Reliable!!!!

MUST ABSOLUTELY BE %100 independent.. no pimps, thugs or Crazy Tag Along Boyfriends (I Now HAVE A NO Tolerance For DRAMA Rule..) No Jealousy, no gossip, no he said she said, realize this is a HOBBY and just that..

Please be Professional as in:

* Discreet
Intelligent & organized
*Drug Free
DRAMA DRAMA DRAM FREE

Here's a link to my website, I am trying to plan another tour now, If interested we and we get along. We can talk Cities and dates as well...
I agree girl.. The qualities are hard to find..
I am looking for the same thing a traveling business partner, because I do travel alone I know how it can be Super boring and extremely stressful knowing and being alone.. But the qualities that is a MUST, is very hard to find, we all know not every provider does Not possess these. I would love to find another provider myself mostly as ONLY a traveling partner, I rarely double but in certain situations I will ")... With that said anyone interested in traveling or needing a business partner and friend to travel along.

Please be Dependable and Reliable!!!!

MUST ABSOLUTELY BE %100 independent.. no pimps, thugs or Crazy Tag Along Boyfriends (I Now HAVE A NO Tolerance For DRAMA Rule..) No Jealousy, no gossip, no he said she said, realize this is a HOBBY and just that..

Please be Professional as in:

* Discreet
Intelligent & organized
*Drug Free
DRAMA DRAMA DRAM FREE

Here's a link to my website, I am trying to plan another tour now, If interested we and we get along. We can talk Cities and dates as well... Originally Posted by Alyssa_Dream
I have traveled with a few ladies.

Some have babies (can't stay on the road as long)

Some get upset because your having more fun then them and want to leave!

A lot of them don't know what traveling partner means.

I have been on the road away from my home since Jan. It gets lonely however the $$$$ makes up for that.

Being alone is less drama plus you can always do doubles when you get to where ever your going. I do that from time to time.

Or just meet up with a few girls and go out for drinks.
Thanks for the input MS KITTI

I have traveled with a few ladies.

Some have babies (can't stay on the road as long)

Some get upset because your having more fun then them and want to leave!

A lot of them don't know what traveling partner means.

I have been on the road away from my home since Jan. It gets lonely however the $$$$ makes up for that.

Being alone is less drama plus you can always do doubles when you get to where ever your going. I do that from time to time.

Or just meet up with a few girls and go out for drinks. Originally Posted by Creamy Kitti
Your welcome honey.
For Sure...Sexy
Your welcome honey. Originally Posted by Creamy Kitti
I'm interested in working with another independent female
Do you have a showcase baby girl??
QUOTE=Down South Chyna;1055886863]I'm interested in working with another independent female[/QUOTE]
If any ladies still looking PM as well we can discuss details.
Nice !! More room in INBOX ladies.. MESSAGE AWAY.
LUVIN THE PICTURES!!!

If any ladies still looking PM as well we can discuss details. Originally Posted by Tempstress Tiff
I am def interested in traveling with someone. I actually stopped traveling because I got lonely and the wear and tear on me finally caught up with me. I am located in Amarillo Tx. I have my own car and am independent. I am very very cautious with my screening and only except clients who are verified to the "T". I would expect the same. I also Do NOT mess with BP unless its to stream in the verified clients. I have a ton of experience working in the East. New york, New Jersey, Connecticut, DC. I also have experience in the Texas area. Pm me if anyone is interested. Im about safety 1st and then the money....I hope you are too...
I'm interested in working with you
Beautiful showcase!!!
I'm interested in working with you Originally Posted by Brooklynn Belle