Incall Awkwardness

I get all the skinny about which girls are there and what their internet searches have been. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand

EEk! The hotel knows what sites guests are visiting? Is this the hotel computers in the business center or people's personal computers in their rooms?

I don't use hotels any more, but am just curious.
A clerk or housekeeper would have to pretty new not to know exactly what is going on. Most hotels used by providers are not heavy traffic except in AM. I was in San Antonio and walked thru the lobby with provider I had never met and rode elevator with 2 or 3 strangers. Provider was dressed like Pretty Woman only less covered. I would have stood up appointment and nearly fainted when I knocked on the door she opened.

Years ago a Dallas provider told me she had a deal with clerk to give her a room for clients.

One of the PS agencies always used the same place on I35N.

I bet there is a lot of trading especially now.
Intresting thread, I always ask that my client looks casual.
Intresting thread, I always ask that my client looks casual. Originally Posted by Mariah Moore
Very interesting thread, indeed.
I always ask providers to wear business-like attire.
Who needs the unwanted attention?
EEk! The hotel knows what sites guests are visiting? Is this the hotel computers in the business center or people's personal computers in their rooms?

I don't use hotels any more, but am just curious. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Yes they can see the sites you go to just like a business can track what sites get surfed by employess it is not that hard. Whether hotels do it or not and to what degree is another question. If they do I imagine this could be a dangerous policy for hotels from many sides.
Most of the hotels that you describe have a stairway exit. Park you car near it and use it to leave. This helps prevent the parade of men through the lobby leaving exactly one hour after they arrived.
I once parked in the detached garage of an upscale hotel, and as I was walking up to the front door , i noticed my SO's sister at the valet stand, apparently coming from a conference there. I got on my phone and kept walking, turning away from her, but couldn't be sure if she saw me. I texted the provider that I couldn't make it (apologizing and offering to compensate her, of course), walked to the bar and texted my SO that I was supposed to meet a client at the hotel bar, got stood up, and asked her if she'd like to join me (this was in town, obviously). She declined, and later asked me if I bumped into her sister while I was there, who apparently hadn't seen me at all.
I agree with Matt on this one, I always figure out where the stairwell exits are and ask the gents to use upon exit. Most guys get it but every once in awhile someone will tell me "they aren't paying that much attention". Really? Well since I am the one staying here let's not chance it please.
Excellent point Matt!
I also ask the provder general directions to the elevator so as to avoid wondering all over the lobby area trying to figure it out.