Not So Pleasurable Nights

You 3 got it all wrong.

Stick to what I asked.

I wanted input from people to see if they thought it was a good practice for a provider to cancel an appt before doing their research. It would not have mattered if she politely responded back or didn't respond at all. The point is, she and ALL providers should do their checks before they schedule an appointment. Are you tracking now?
Hello Houston.

I want to apologize this has become a topic that has more negative ramifications than this issue should've been. This was a private conversation between IBE and I and I was told by him (via email) that he was going to make it public and from what I see, I'm just lost for words.
My decision to not move forward with the date was not to insult you in anyway. I only gave you the CLASSY form of an exit. I will not go public with anything other than the fact that a provider contacted me with more details of a character reference in which I feel IMO would not be a good match for me nor yourself. I thought I was being polite.
I will not give out names to whom I received a reference from, considering the fact that I screened you by handle first before you provided me with your P411 information (you offered that at a later date). If you're upset over me not keeping the date, and treating me like I've done something to offend your credibility (which is not the case at all), I could only imagine how you will handle the situation with the provider who gave me her reference.

I believe that you will be happier with spending time with another provider and will always be polite as I excuse myself from a date I wish not to have, nor continue.

Have a great day everyone.

Hope
This info did not come from anyone on P411. I was there and heard everything that was said about you and your attitude.
The provider that gave Hope the info was only informing her of what your date was like. That provider has not lied about any references that she's given to me and I trust her judgement even more now after your public post to put Hope on the spot. So much for being discreet aye?
We came here for fun not DRAMA!
Everyone can say what they like, Hope did let him know ASAP as she got the news about him. Originally Posted by junesetx
Thank you Junesetx I know exactly who it is now. Your friend said p411, not me. Nice try. I have now removed her informant from my p411 OKs.

This is what I am talking about. The provider you are talking about is probably pissed because I responded to a review someone wrote about her. Since you opened up that gate, should I post the thread I am talking about?
This info did not come from anyone on P411. I was there and heard everything that was said about you and your attitude. Originally Posted by junesetx
Well, ibe did say he wanted to know what was said about him..........so, I thinck that you should tell all of the juicy parts.......skipping the boring stuff.
IMO you are only damaging yourself. Let it go before this gets out of hand.
Hello Houston.

I want to apologize this has become a topic that has more negative ramifications than this issue should've been. This was a private conversation between IBE and I and I was told by him (via email) that he was going to make it public and from what I see, I'm just lost for words.
My decision to not move forward with the date was not to insult you in anyway. I only gave you the CLASSY form of an exit. I will not go public with anything other than the fact that a provider contacted me with more details of a character reference in which I feel IMO would not be a good match for me nor yourself. I thought I was being polite.
I will not give out names to whom I received a reference from, considering the fact that I screened you by handle first before you provided me with your P411 information (you offered that at a later date). If you're upset over me not keeping the date, and treating me like I've done something to offend your credibility (which is not the case at all), I could only imagine how you will handle the situation with the provider who gave me her reference.

I believe that you will be happier with spending time with another provider and will always be polite as I excuse myself from a date I wish not to have, nor continue.

Have a great day everyone.

Hope Originally Posted by Pleasurablenights
I asked the who and what. You didnt respond. I then said, I was going to do a coed post asking if what you did was ok. I would have done a coed post irrespective of you sending me a friendly cancellation note.

I can tell you how I handled the situation with your reference. And it wouldnt make her look good. If everyone likes, I can do an out dated review. I was doing her a favor by not doing a review. I only didnt do a review because I didn't want the white knights to blast me. As they are now.

And believe it or not I have a witness. There was a (middlewoman) involved
Just a few questions

Do you honestly want a response from her? What If it is something bad , say you got a little rough during a session. Would you say alright and be okay with that? or argue with her.

Some providers check p411, reviews, posting history, and check with other providers not on p411. What would you say to the provider who told your potential she would not be comfortable with you. Polite or disagreeable. Sounds like it would be a game of she said he said. Not worth it.

Be happy you didn't shave, gas up the car, drove, got to the spot and she didn't answer the phone. And you still got money in your pocket for another session.

Had something set up today to see Pleasurable Nights aka Hope.
Checked my email this morning and she canceled:

Hi there love. I was notified by a previous provider you have seen that I would not be comfortable during my date with you. So I am giving you immediate notice that I am not comfortable seeing you at this point, please consider this date cancelled.

I apologize I'm contacting you the evening before, however I am contacting you immediately following this notice.
Thank you again for your interest in wanting to see me and I wish you well.
Sincerely, Hope

She wouldnt tell me who or why. I would like to know what was communicated.
Is it ok to contact each of my OKs on p411? Originally Posted by ibechill
I thinck that ibe should continue to share.........
You are wanting to know who told her that you are not worth the money?

Do the providers you won't see get a say in the matter? Originally Posted by dearhunter
My thoughts exactly... just let it go and move on the next.. another example of why it is, but it is NOT all about you and your money....

MHO, let it go ibc before you fuck yourself out of any more dates...
I shared my thoughts........
Let the fucktard games begin!
You 3 got it all wrong.

Stick to what I asked.

I wanted input from people to see if they thought it was a good practice for a provider to cancel an appt before doing their research. It would not have mattered if she politely responded back or didn't respond at all. The point is, she and ALL providers should do their checks before they schedule an appointment. Are you tracking now? Originally Posted by ibechill
Bullshit. If you were intent on simply getting a consensus opinion on how a particular situation occurred, you would have left specifics out of it. Instead, you titled this thread as a direct challenge to the provider who disappointed you and have attempted to depict everyone who disagrees with you as pussies who are afraid of getting on providers bad-side. We're just calling you out on your real motives behind this thread. Despite the thin veneer of a legitimate question, you're just trying to smear a lady who disappointed you, nevermind that she gave you clear communication, plenty of notice and a more polite response than you deserve.

Nice try though.
to answer your question :
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service at ANY TIME, as long as you haven't paid. She can do whatever she wants to with her time and her body.. god, you're starting to act like RC.
We communicated by email from p411. She responded back to me through p411. p411 lets you know you have an email on your p411 account.

I have my p411 preferences set up to alert me that a provider has viewed my profile. So when she says "screened you by handle first before you provided me with your P411 information (you offered that at a later date)." She sent me emails through p411 8/27, 8/29, 8/29, and 9/1. Others emails were through regular email.

So I was totally confused when she sent me an email on 9/8/2010 saying she had to cancel our date. So I wanted to know who said what. If she would have responded and said " Yes this lady said this" I would have left it at that. Because I would have known what the motivation was.
to answer your question :
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service at ANY TIME, as long as you haven't paid. She can do whatever she wants to with her time and her body.. god, you're starting to act like RC. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I bet you would like it when a client cancels on you. After he makes an appointment but before he did his homework and then says " I am sorry I have to cancel our date because after I did my homework I read a review and found out that you (insert what you like)I can not see you because of this. You are a nice lady. I am sure you will be able to find someone else to fill in this unexpected cancellation. Have a good day.

And I am very curious as to why you mentioned RC. I know the reason why, but I am not going to go there.

Be happy you didn't shave, gas up the car, drove, got to the spot and she didn't answer the phone. And you still got money in your pocket for another session. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Not really went to plan B

Name that knight