Naming PR and ML violators

TM I did not ask for a damn freebie from anyone so shut the F up! The only thing I did was PM Britney Bangs and say if you are ever downtown I live in S Austin I like to DATY give me a call as a joke. The reason I said it is I had heard about their wild night in S Austin and they were looking for Sixx. That was not asking for a freebie may have been in poor taste since I did not know her. You sent me stuff from the PR and I did not even ask for it. I was new to the board at the time and never paid much attn to all the drama only looking at reviews. I am starting to think you are secretly in love with Whispers as much as you to go at it and maybe the both of you should just f**k and get it over with. TM you are just as much a user as anyone I have ever known to be a user. I do not use anyone unless it just falls in my lap. From now on keep my name out of your discussion about you being banned since you got yourself banned not me. Grow up and start taking the blame for your own actions. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Hey, you were the one to tell me that Whimpers asked for the pm to be forwarded while y'all, including Sixx, were out hanging? I just want to know why I was the only one banned when I wasn't the only guilty party in this mess? From your testimony, found in my pm box if the mods care to check, is your pm stating these things. Yet, I was the only one banned. So, ban me or disable me but get on with it already.
If any of your gang invites me to come hang out wit y'all ... someone please remind me to STAY THE HELL HOME!

I can see this shit on daytime TV! On the Yssup Channel!

Not that there's anything wrong with it...
TM you are the guilty party because you copied and pasted PR discussions and sent it to someone. Did I ask you to send me PR info? NO
If you would have just kept your mouth shut you would have never been banned. All that aside why do you care you are retired???????
TM you are the guilty party because you copied and pasted PR discussions and sent it to someone. Did I ask you to send me PR info? NO
If you would have just kept your mouth shut you would have never been banned. All that aside why do you care you are retired??????? Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Yes I'm retired, yes, I'm guilty. Didn't you tell me that you forwarded the pm to Whimpers per his request in front of Sixx while he was a mod?

Mod??? hello?? are you out there??? Doesn't whimpers get banned for asking for the pm??? Do you need me to forward wyldeman's pm??? Aww fuck it. Just harvest the pm and disable my account already. Helllooooo?????? Deserted again. Figures
Nope. You are making stuff up now. You are vindictive and misery loves company!
Taylor,

It has to be a bitch being here dissing both myself and sixxbach after sleeping with us for free and not getting your way with us

All the pussy whipped looking for pats on the head defending her and her type and we get freebies and never compromise ourselves as men in the process!
TM I did not ask for a damn freebie from anyone so shut the F up! The only thing I did was PM Britney Bangs and say if you are ever downtown I live in S Austin I like to DATY give me a call as a joke. The reason I said it is I had heard about their wild night in S Austin and they were looking for Sixx. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
They didn't need you OR Sixx that night, as they all had me... I just wanted to buy Sixx a beer....
Damon,

Again it was a joke and I will admit since I did not know her I should not have said anything. With that said she just is not my type anyway.
Didn't you have access to the info share for awhile? It seems that Whispers really went after my fat girl issues big time after I shared my secret with you that it was my hot button. Since opinions are being posted as fact, I would like to put a sticky for you that I believe you told Whimpers my hot buttons so that he could antagonize me easier. Should we sticky that?

Or just sticky people like me who get caught leaking one thread because Wydeman started asking for all night freebies and I was getting blamed. When I asked him why he was doing that, he lied and said he didn't, so I copied and pasted a few lines from a thread proving that he was, indeed, asking for freebies from more than one lady. Although Whispers asked for that pm to be forwarded to him (in your presence according to Wyldeman), Whispers wasn't blamed for asking for the leak or reading the leak even though he knew what it was. However, when he forwarded it on to a mod, I was the only one banned. Now, should all four of us be sticky'd as leaks? Or just the ones who got caught?

And what about the online board leak. If that was forwarded to me and I opened it, am I to blame for what I read? Or, am I only guilty if I ask for the info? OR am I guilty if I forward the link on to others??? I'm just so confused to which rules are and are not being enforced so I am not sure which ones are safe to break! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Since you have a problem only reading the post you want to read....here I will provide you with the post in this thread that is suggesting how you should handle the online leak site, from an administrator here at Eccie...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=11

If you are curious to find out if it will be enforce, I suggest you go and copy something there, post it here and find out.....please do... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Taylor,

Sticky what you want. You know darn well that anyone who is not a spinner to Whispers has weight issues. You and him go back and forth often. I did nothing wrong. Don't try and take away that YOU were banned. Your fellow providers know it too and some are still not happy with you so don't try and play it off......

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
No one can be held accountable for information from private areas that they learn away from the board. They are held accountable when they let others know that they have the information. If you read it somewhere, or someone tells you then keep it to yourself. If it goes to another member in a communication that is forwarded to staff, and the info in the communication can be verified against a post or thread in a private area to which the sender does not have access, it is considered a breach and the sender is then disciplined, period.
So you might not be to blame for what you read, but you are to blame for using it on this board. One last point. There is only one local Mod here in Austin currently. It is a lot to keep up with so the easiest way to do this is to enforce ALL of the rules ALL of the time. In other words, even though I might miss reading an infraction here and there, NONE of the rules are SAFE for anyone to break. If any of you were in my shoes, you would feel the same way.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by Spacemtn
TM I did not ask for a damn freebie from anyone so shut the F up! The only thing I did was PM Britney Bangs and say if you are ever downtown I live in S Austin I like to DATY give me a call as a joke. The reason I said it is I had heard about their wild night in S Austin and they were looking for Sixx. That was not asking for a freebie may have been in poor taste since I did not know her. You sent me stuff from the PR and I did not even ask for it. I was new to the board at the time and never paid much attn to all the drama only looking at reviews. I am starting to think you are secretly in love with Whispers as much as you to go at it and maybe the both of you should just f**k and get it over with. TM you are just as much a user as anyone I have ever known to be a user. I do not use anyone unless it just falls in my lap. From now on keep my name out of your discussion about you being banned since you got yourself banned not me. Grow up and start taking the blame for your own actions. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
sweet, now that I have your attention, can you please disable my account? I've been asking via pm for days now. I believe this is my third request. I believe as an American, the owners of this site should get to run this place however they want. Even when that means allowing pure hate threads to exist only to hurt the ladies business with lies and negative second hand opinions in the locker room, that is the board owners decision. That said, I shall excercise the freedom to do as Sixx and the others have been advising all along and just stop reading. I would like to take that a step further and just remove myself from this community completely and contrary to old urban legend, I have not used any suggestion, manipulation, or coersion to get any one to follow my example. I came here on my own and I will be happy to leave here just the same.

Thank you for all the fish. I shall now take my flabby thighs go home. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Hey, you were the one to tell me that Whimpers asked for the pm to be forwarded while y'all, including Sixx, were out hanging? I just want to know why I was the only one banned when I wasn't the only guilty party in this mess? From your testimony, found in my pm box if the mods care to check, is your pm stating these things. Yet, I was the only one banned. So, ban me or disable me but get on with it already. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
If you would have just kept your mouth shut you would have never been banned. All that aside why do you care you are retired??????? Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Yes I'm retired, yes, I'm guilty. Didn't you tell me that you forwarded the pm to Whimpers per his request in front of Sixx while he was a mod?

Mod??? hello?? are you out there??? Doesn't whimpers get banned for asking for the pm??? Do you need me to forward wyldeman's pm??? Aww fuck it. Just harvest the pm and disable my account already. Helllooooo?????? Deserted again. Figures Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Nope. You are making stuff up now. You are vindictive and misery loves company! Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Taylor,

"It has to be a bitch.... being here dissing both myself and sixxbach after sleeping with us for free and not getting your way with us"

All the pussy whipped looking for pats on the head defending her and her type and we get freebies and never compromise ourselves as men in the process! Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

Fucking Awesome.... I can't even PAY for entertainment like this!

Glad I decided to log on for a few minutes tonight. It's been a little while. I thought I was missing this place, but... maybe not...

I hate Pork Butt!
I hate Pork Butt! Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Classy sir.

I'll let you all get back to it.

See Y'all around...
Damon,

Was not meant to be classy just a random statement not directed at anyone. Lighten up and do not drink the kool aid.
If any of your gang invites me to come hang out wit y'all ... someone please remind me to STAY THE HELL HOME!

I can see this shit on daytime TV! On the Yssup Channel!

Not that there's anything wrong with it... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Except the fact that no one is reaping any benefit or, better yet, getting paid.
Ms. Taylor, "Mam, you need a break from the hobby, and definitely this forum." Not a ban, or any punishment, but a relaxing vacation, of choice.

You seem to be a passionate woman, who has gotten her feelings hurt, and we all do at some point. Life, and the hobby are not fair, and every human goes through feeling the way you do now at some point. Hell, some more than others, some have a lifetime of unfairness, and expect nothing different; they never speak out or take initive as you have. And I applaud your backbone, balls, and your very willingness to put yourself in the line of fire.
But, as much as I applaud the action, I caution the outcome.
We (you, I, and every other woman on this board) are here as providers 1st, each for our own benefit, and we belong to this community, a community of Hobbyist. This site is Co-Ed, and I think providers should post freely, but remember what you are here first for. You are here as a Provider, and just as clients, boards, clubs, and threads change their temperament, directions, and rules, one thing never changes YOU ARE A PROVIDER. We are here to make our income, and not to plot against other providers, or hobbyist, or to meet our true loves, or our best friend. Think of Eccie as a time clock if you have to, and do what a provider does.
A wise, but asinine Hobbyist told me not long ago, " If you are truly just a provider, STFU, and suck more cock!" I got my feelings hurt, and our Hobbyist Mercenaries, ate me alive in a thread. The best thing I could do, was to not do anything, and STFU.
Only speaking for myself but I am a woman with respect first way before I am a provider.I don't think that because my chosen profession at the time is what it is will I ever give that up..I could give a fuck what it does to my income if a hobbiest cant respect me then I dont want nor need him...