Road Head: A Tribute

I remember the book. I usually don't like that kind of fiction, but that was a great book.
What a thread ... takes me back to the good old days of high school, and a GF that absolutely was addicted to sucking, and playing with, my cock whenever and wherever. I remember one night, while both of us were sitting in a chair watching TV at her house, her step dad walks in, sits down and starts talking to us, and watching TV, all the while she is giving me a handjob under the covers! And in my camaro ... to school, from school, to/from athletic events, and I will attest, it does not help before a basketball game!

Maybe there is a sexy provider that wants to add BBBJMVA to the menu?
Roadhead - DOH!!
BEST ROAD HEAD EVER: 21 years old and had to drive to Austin for a wedding. Groom asked me to let his sister (of legal age - 19) who lived in the Metroplex ride with me.

We were stopping for gas and I joked about gas money... She said she was broke so how about a blowjob. I said sure - ha ha... Got gas, back in the car, back on 35 and she says "Are you ready for the blowjob?"

She was serious. Pretty good blowjob, nothing earth shattering, but the strange situation made it awesome.

And then she acted like nothing happened at the wedding. We didn't even talk to each other once we got there.
  • Tetas
  • 06-08-2011, 09:21 AM
And then she acted like nothing happened at the wedding. We didn't even talk to each other once we got there. Originally Posted by sirliamscross
I'm sure, you being the gentleman that you are, that you offered her a ride back home?