Massage advice

could you pm me also
Pm please
PM please
Hit me with a PM too por favor
Amazing how many people requesting a private message have very few posts and even fewer encounters. Umm - yeah...
Yeah quite interesting haha
working on it. Just being cautious...
Amazing how many people requesting a private message have very few posts and even fewer encounters. Umm - yeah... Originally Posted by Jardinier
Requesting the massage is their first post. I can understand. It seems more married guys like the massages and they are also low profile on the board.
Only thing I can say is just read back through the boards / forums there is plenty of info there to figure out some of the better places local to this area .... try them out and figure up which place you like the best
I’ve been to a few around town and all are about the same for massages I stick to one place as it’s more convenient to me and it’s usually not full of clients waiting around
Of course there are some providers that also do massages that are great that keeps me going back over and over again at least 3/4 times a month if possible
So do your research and read and go to the places to figure out what you like the best .... repeat clients usually are able to make more happen !
Can I get a PM! Lol
PM here please as well. Thank you.
I smell LEO.
So what's the deal on posting reviews? I've got another place I visited that I was going to post a review about, but it seems like the general consensus is to not post reviews because the place will get shut down? Kinda defeats the purpose of the site in my opinion, but I don't want to mess anything up either.
Any advice for a massage this week? PM or just link to a review?