Never reuse same motel?

Where does one procure a higher end hotel with cash / no id?
Preferably near dfw mid cities. Thanks in advance
If you want a independent hotel no questions asked there is one in fort worth dm me if you interested
I've seen different ladies in the same room before (different dates, of course).

Provider A, given location, given date, room 999 (fictitious room #).

Fast forward a couple weeks or so, different girl. Same place, same room number. That trek the room instantly starts becoming deja vu.

This has happened more than once, too (I dunno, maybe 3 times total).

they might book on priceline or a 3rd party site some hotels my reuse the same rooms for 3rd party bookings.
I've seen different ladies in the same room before (different dates, of course).

Provider A, given location, given date, room 999 (fictitious room #).

Fast forward a couple weeks or so, different girl. Same place, same room number. That trek the room instantly starts becoming deja vu.

This has happened more than once, too (I dunno, maybe 3 times total).

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I don't stay at motels because I'd be too scared to encounter cleanliness issues. And upscale 3-star or better hotels can be found for good deals with thorough research.

My trick when I'm booking via hotels.com is to go to the "Main amenities" section and check the amount of rooms on the property. Personally, I avoid booking at hotels that have too few rooms. There are hotels in cities I tour where I've stayed there a dozen times but no one would ever notice because the property is just too big and busy for the staff to be nosy.
As an almost fulltime traveling ho I can answer this..lol

I have a list of hotels Ive used and like in most cities...but I switch it up and try not to use same hotel back-to-back...i alternate between them...
Also i get really mice 3 star or better for dirt cheap cause ive been a member of hotel sites over 10 years!
Get 300 room hotel or bigger
Do not order room service Do not go to bar
Do not go to front desk
Do not call house keeping.
Come on think here. Bring all your own xtra towels.
They are cheap. Throw away or go wash when you leave
Use back Doors or side entrances
Your doing illegal shit
Act like it and take some precautions
Simple
Why not just...act natural??
Lol ditto. Act normal
I take extra towels. Sheets. Toiletries
Never leave don't disturb same up whole trip..never draw attention to yourself...always give guy the layout of hotel...never bring a gift bag but instead put it in a walmart bag or duffle bag/backpack
Definitely go with larger hotels. Whether 3* or 5*, you want a place with lots of activity to keep the front desk busy. Some hotels are so damn awkward because the staff is just sitting there being way too observant. Honesty it seems like the more well run a hotel is, the easier it is to fly under the radar. The staff is proactive instead of just sitting around being nosey.
I've had my place a year in November with no issues. Actually love all the staff there. I like to be friendly and let them get to know me instead of looking suspicious per say.
Sometimes if it's a really good repeat friend I will leave my key inside my cars gas cap for him to go in back door
I just like to blend in , and act normal I talk to the staff I go to the bar
Best place to hide is in Plain Site
what are we to do stay in our room 24hr's ?
Get 300 room hotel or bigger
Do not order room service Do not go to bar
Do not go to front desk
Do not call house keeping.
Come on think here. Bring all your own xtra towels.
They are cheap. Throw away or go wash when you leave
Use back Doors or side entrances
Your doing illegal shit
Act like it and take some precautions
Simple Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood