something

DOH!!!

all providers should have a dog so named
  • Tiger
  • 06-28-2012, 02:07 PM

all providers should have a dog so named Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Didn't you want them to have a cat named Harry? That way, you and your dog could both have a nice visit!
  • GP
  • 06-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Attached Images File Type: jpg mg.jpg (70.7 KB, 175 views)
They think they got the Rochester/Monroe cty library feet licker

http://www.wham1180.com/cc-common/ne...ticle=10248827

sick fucker. I ok with the feet thing(have with providers and other women). But keep away form kids
  • GP
  • 07-05-2012, 04:35 PM
  • Tiger
  • 07-12-2012, 07:11 PM
I was asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said, 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, "Of course it is loaded, it can't work without bullets!" She then asked, "Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?" My reply was, "No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too."

• Tiger
  • 07-12-2012, 07:16 PM
When you're from the country, your perception is a little bit different.
A farmer drove to a neighbor's farmhouse and knocked at the door. A boy, about 9, opened the door.
"Is your dad or mom home?" said the farmer.
"No, they went to town."
"How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?"
"No, he went with Mom and Dad."
The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, and mumbling to himself.
"I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I can give Dad a message."
"Well," said the farmer uncomfortably, "I really wanted to talk to your Dad. It's about your brother Howard getting my daughter Suzy pregnant."
The boy thought for a moment. "You would have to talk to Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bull and $50 for the pig, but I don't know how much he charges for Howard."

Well, the Church removed my cookies from the bake sale..... again!
I don't know what their problem is -- I just used a dog bone cookie cutter...
cut them in half and decorated them!!
I thought they looked rather cute!!

They have no sense of humor.
Remember, If you haven't got a smile on your face, and laughter in your heart.
Then you are just a sour old fart!

WTF I have a question for the mods. But want to keep the Albany thread on top.

I wanted to then ask it in a manner so as only PA members could read, and do it by hand rather than the button as I do not have PA. But would not have to ask if I could by typing it out now that I can not do do so at all. wtf

anyways is this just me, or all members that do not have PA not being able to type it out so only some can see?????????

• Tiger
  • 07-13-2012, 11:02 AM
OSD,
Just wish Albany good luck with their request to put them back on top.
errrrrr but dam it I use to be able to post private without PA by typing it out. now it will not let me
wtf

as to Albany. I will keep bumping that to keep on top after new question was answered
  • GP
  • 07-13-2012, 02:20 PM
WTF I have a question for the mods. But want to keep the Albany thread on top.

I wanted to then ask it in a manner so as only PA members could read, and do it by hand rather than the button as I do not have PA. But would not have to ask if I could by typing it out now that I can not do do so at all. wtf

anyways is this just me, or all members that do not have PA not being able to type it out so only some can see?????????

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

• Tiger
  • 07-26-2012, 05:04 PM
  • Tiger
  • 08-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Most Common U.S. Street Names

According to the U.S. Census Bureau's most recent geographic data (1993), the most common street name in the U.S. is "2nd" (or "Second") Street. Although many cities have a set of numbered streets at their core, it is common for one or several of those those central streets to be renamed in honor of a historic figure, such as George Washington.

This list enumerates the twenty most common street names and the number of nationwide occurances:
  • Second (10,866)
  • Third (10,131)
  • First (9,898)
  • Fourth (9,190)
  • Park (8,926)
  • Fifth (8,186)
  • Main (7,644)
  • Sixth (7,283)
  • Oak (6,946)
  • Seventh (6,377)
  • Pine (6,170)
  • Maple (6,103)
  • Cedar (5,644)
  • Eighth (5,524)
  • Elm (5,233)
  • View (5,202)
  • Washington (4,974)
  • Ninth (4,908)
  • Lake (4,901)
  • Hill (4,877)
Limitations of Data

The Census Bureau mentions a point of statistical note in the report: a town with an "East Main Street" that continues onto a "West Main Street" is counted as two separate streets.
Source

U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Geography Division. Census and You. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Geography Division, 1993.