It's happen again !!:((

Hey everyone....i found the indian and told him he forgot to pay and he felt so bad he cried....
these type of rants literally make me laugh to the point i cant stand it. Im self employed and have been stiffed in the past but this gives a whole new meaning to getting stiffed............
Ladies,
Yesterday I had a date with a client I have seen before but this time he left without paying me. I have PMed and emailed him with no response. I know I shouldnt have allowed this and its my fault for not taking the money up front, but I do not want him to get away with it again with any of you. I personally will never see him again except to retrieve money hopefully. I do not think I am allowed to post his handle, not sure. He is an Indian man, that will narrow it down some. You can all PM me for his handle.Also his phone number is... +1 (305) xxx-xx67

Do not post complete phone numbers. That amounts to outing a member.-staff Originally Posted by Asianchampagne9999
I talked to the OP, I know her well. She is unsure of the guys Handle due to her phone going crazy that night. As soon as she figures out who it is for SURE, I told her I would post the bastards handle. Asian Champagne is a very sweet, trusting gal, some lessons are learned the hard way unfortunately. Originally Posted by MUSHROOM MAN
Square that one please. Could it be she pm'ed the wrong gent hence the lack of no response ijs. AC it sucks it happenned but it could have been worse. So will you now have a no indian policy ?
Pay the Beauty you fucktard!!!!!!
Thank you for being so understanding. I won't let the actions of one bad person affect how I see other people, I will continue to see my Indian clients. And I have learned from this unfortunate incident
Good for you Asianchampagne. Another provider I like lots had a similar rip-off happen to her today -- I'll let her decide whether or not to post about it and what -- and those sorts of thieves make us all look bad.

The stupid and ignorant discriminatory comments that arose on this thread, however, reflect poorly on the posters, not the ethnicities and religions that were the subjects of the posts.
Good for you Asianchampagne. Another provider I like lots had a similar rip-off happen to her today -- I'll let her decide whether or not to post about it and what -- and those sorts of thieves make us all look bad.

The stupid and ignorant discriminatory comments that arose on this thread, however, reflect poorly on the posters, not the ethnicities and religions that were the subjects of the posts. Originally Posted by BobbyMann
im new to the dallas area and thus being active on this board, but appreciate the wise words posted here, i dont have tolerance for ignorance and bigotry of any kind.

to the OP..seems like you have quite a few ppl who will be happy to pay for what seems like an amazing service. me being one of them
Since when are Indians assumed to be muslim? Isn't the country mostly Hindu?