Pussy on Credit...

• snarl
  • 08-31-2016, 09:03 AM
Doesn't matter what kind of establishment it is. It doesn't matter what the front of the place looks like. The ONLY thing that matters is what the prosecutor can PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt. And NO prosecutor is going to issue an indictment for something that any 2-bit lawyer would be able to get you out of. It's not worth it.

YOU say that you got a massage. They can't prove otherwise. The ONLY way you're getting busted is if vice raids the place when you're balls deep.
Just write a check for it.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Worked for Jerry Springer when he was Mayor....lol
I want to touch your fart box Originally Posted by tortpicker
I want to throat punch you
Doesn't matter what kind of establishment it is. It doesn't matter what the front of the place looks like. The ONLY thing that matters is what the prosecutor can PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt. And NO prosecutor is going to issue an indictment for something that any 2-bit lawyer would be able to get you out of. It's not worth it.

YOU say that you got a massage. They can't prove otherwise. The ONLY way you're getting busted is if vice raids the place when you're balls deep. Originally Posted by snarl
You keep thinking that
I want to throat punch you Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Bring it baby bring it😜
I only fuck pussy for the AAdvantage miles. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Now you're speaking my language smart consumer you
Now you're speaking my language smart consumer you Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Pussy on layaway plan might work better
Pussy on layaway plan might work better Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Ha Shep! That's along the lines of a Sugar Baby
Ha Shep! That's along the lines of a "Splenda" Baby Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
FTFY. This is eccie.

LMAO
FTFY. This is eccie.

LMAO Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Ha Shep! That's along the lines of an EQUAL Baby Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Oh that's right! Well in that case...more fitting Lol
Bliss, you take Apple Pay? I'm Down With That!!!

Bliss, you take Apple Pay? I'm Down With That!!!

Originally Posted by blinkq45
TEAM ANDROID BLINK...we've discussed this already Lol
But I'll take a money order or a cashier's check made out to my apartment complex
TEAM ANDROID BLINK...we've discussed this already Lol
But I'll take a money order or a cashier's check made out to my apartment complex
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Here you go Bliss. CASH IT!!!!

If I could, you know I really would Honey!!!
Here you go Bliss. CASH IT!!!!

If I could, you know I really would Honey!!! Originally Posted by blinkq45
RFLMAO!
So when the spa gets raided and your cc is on records then how are you going to explain that?

Cash isn't traceable but you know everything so why ask for an opinion if your not open to receive feedback..

Comparing a hookerboard to cc transactions is 2 different things... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I was in a spa here in Dallas when it got raided. All the cops did was check my ID and let me go. The cops have no idea what I was doing in there. Maybe I wanted someone to talk to? Or cuddle? Or maybe the gal was doing some nude modeling? None of that is illegal and the cops can't prove otherwise without video. They were more concerned about human trafficking, pimping, etc.

Paying in cash is just easier and cheaper for all parties involved. Maybe if bitcoin evolves some it will be the currency of the future..