Black on Black Crime: This Is Brutal To Watch and Yet I Can't Turn Away

SissyChaps hates blacks. Just look at this thread the mods locked:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2207710
Dam.....Ben Carson is an embarrassment to Blacks. He got his ass raped raw on this one. The good Rev. Al Green tore him 20 new assholes Another moron from the Trump cabinet bites the dust!!! Ben said: "Let's Hear Your Number" LMFAO I bout fell out....hahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ben Carson pulled the: "I'm a idiot" card straight out of Trump's playbook. These guys are fucking morons and how appropriate. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That was a brutal beautiful video of Green thrashing Carson wasn't it? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I bet all the people he performed nuero-surgery on are either dead or retarded. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I like how all the Dotards made this about what percent of blacks are killed by blacks. Either they are trying to divert it away from Carson being an idiot or are just too stupid and prejudice towards you to even realize you never mentioned your opinion of Black on Black crime in this thread.
I like how all the Dotards made this about what percent of blacks are killed by blacks. Either they are trying to divert it away from Carson being an idiot or are just too stupid and prejudice towards you to even realize you never mentioned your opinion of Black on Black crime in this thread. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
I expectd their behavior ahead of time...their mad because the video is proof they cant deny about the truthfulness of Ben Carson being a political dumbass...a dumbass molded in the ways of president dummy in the White house. The video of Al Green thrashing Ben Carson is brutal
I like how all the Dotards made this about what percent of blacks are killed by blacks. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

Well, he did title this thread ("Black on Black Crime")
I expectd their behavior ahead of time...their mad because the video is proof they cant deny about the truthfulness of Ben Carson being a political dumbass...a dumbass molded in the ways of president dummy in the White house. The video of Al Green thrashing Ben Carson is brutal Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
sasquatch has a IQ of room temperature and Ben's is genius level, so what exactly are you saying...

You lost me, Shitistan Mosque...

I heard shitstain was related to Sheila Jackson Lee ....
I heard shitstain was related to Sheila Jackson Lee .... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
...helping her look for the U.S. flag she claims the U.S. astronauts planted on MARS!

SissyChaps hates blacks. Just look at this thread the mods locked:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2207710 Originally Posted by gnadfly
Where be Sissy Chaps?

Did the mod overseers shut his azz down? Can a brother help us out? Go back to the Houston Sandbox troll!
Well, in fairness to Carson there are various ways to measure spending "cuts". If you want to make them look as big as possible (like Rep. Al Green does), you define them as the difference between your inflated requests and what is actually approved. In the real world, a cut means a year-over-year decline in nominal dollars. The final allocations of HUD's 2018 budget may not have been finalized yet. And maybe Carson just didn't care to sit there and feed numbers to Green so he could grandstand about how horrible it is that the flood of federal housing money is finally being reined in.
Welcome to Day 3 of IBIDIOT’S MEGA MELTDOWN!

How on earth do you justify Ben Carson by posting a YouTube fake propaganda video about the Clintons? Or, the ever popular “Your black Guy is stupider and my black guy,” which further emphasizes your plantation mentality, IBMassa!

Wallowing in your own waste again I see, Corpy!
Well, he did title this thread ("Black on Black Crime")
Originally Posted by goodolboy
And the Dotards acted as if Sistine was denying there is a B on B problem when the Title actually states differently. You are missing the point. The comments about B on B are just a straw-man argument to deny the fact Carson is an puppet.
Well, in fairness to Carson there are various ways to measure spending "cuts". If you want to make them look as big as possible (like Rep. Al Green does), you define them as the difference between your inflated requests and what is actually approved. In the real world, a cut means a year-over-year decline in nominal dollars. The final allocations of HUD's 2018 budget may not have been finalized yet. And maybe Carson just didn't care to sit there and feed numbers to Green so he could grandstand about how horrible it is that the flood of federal housing money is finally being reined in. Originally Posted by lustylad
You are actually dead wrong about that. Green asked him to break it down into smaller numbers. Your assertion that he wanted to use inflated numbers would have been to only focus on the total. And if the numbers Green mentioned were not accurate Carson could have corrected him and taken control of the conversation. Instead he cowered like a overwhelmed unfacile know-it-all.