So what gives Alyssa?

Imagine how miserable we'd all ;-) be in our personal lives if we went to browse providers and there was no one listed. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Trying to imagine ...

Trying ...

Trying ...

Nope, they're still here, advertising gash for cash.
Trying to imagine ...

Trying ...

Trying ...

Nope, they're still here, advertising gash for cash. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Yep the subconscious mind can be a SOB.
I thought so too. Would you care to fill me in on why you think we aren't "cool". What I did? I mean we were texting about my request the night before that you couldn't come through on (which was completely fine with me) then a few hours later you pm'ed me canceling after I had gone to sleep. And what is this "exception" you made for me? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Big whoop..

Some hooker decides not to see you.

Big fucking deal.

Just remember for every one who will not see you there are hundreds more who will..

Well that is until you opened the door for this one hooker to give detailed reasons on as to why she would not see you.

Now your balls are in her hands so to speak. Brilliant!!!

Btw...I'm thirsty. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Try swallowing ...
I thought so too. Would you care to fill me in on why you think we aren't "cool". What I did? I mean we were texting about my request the night before that you couldn't come through on (which was completely fine with me) then a few hours later you pm'ed me canceling after I had gone to sleep. And what is this "exception" you made for me? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Damn at least you had the heads up in advance. A touring provider I had been messaging back and forth via eccie pm and texting cancelled on me with in 45 minutes of appoinment time. Keep in mind earlier in the day she gave me the thumbsup and guaranteed we were good to go. Oh well shit happens move on. I agree with Alyssa when she says it's her pussy her decision
Oh no, don't get hangup on a provider who has actually told u she has chosen not see u for some reason. She already told u to move on. You sound hurt by the cancellation but from reading, it seems like she did let u know about the cancellation rather than letting u figure it out (commonly called ncns). That in my book gives her points and if it were me, and she did not answer my reschedule inquiry, I would not have started a whole thread about it. Now, if it was an ncns, or the time wasting that is prevalent in the hobby, then maybe.
Hey I got kicked to the curb by a provider I had seen a lot in San Antonio. She never gave me a reason, she probably told the the guys she still sees but not me. So figured she thought I got too close or ?. Anyway moved on, you know I found a lot of girls that liked my money and said thank you.

Remember they see ALL out posts, if we post something they don't like they have the option not to see us.
  • drax1
  • 05-18-2014, 08:57 AM
I feel your pain OoB. You just can't win this one. Let it go.
My pussy, my decision. I chose not to have a session with you after all, and I "thanked you for the interest". Please move on Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Plain. Simple Answer, OoB.
We've been getting numerous request asking we lock threads. It's time to revisit this issue and Eccie's stance regarding this topic. Please consider the following when making a request. Unless a thread has severely derailed off topic, has become a haven for piling up infractions or security issues we generally avoid locking threads up.

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
We've been getting numerous request asking we lock threads. Originally Posted by Mojojo
From whom?
I, for one, hope this thread is not locked before Alyssa posts her reason for cancelling.
Why would she do that? As long as she keeps this about her pussy, the game is over.
Why would she do that? As long as she keeps this about her pussy, the game is over. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Because....

The OP asked therefore opening the door to his hooker hobby demise.

Ball is in her court (along with the OP's balls in her hands since he asked)