What's your price range?

to sniff 250 it would need to be a 9 in looks and service. 300 would need to be 10 for both. houston market is astronomical compared to dallas. probably has to do with supply and demand (if my economics class was correct)... but you get 10's in dallas for 200 to 225....
Standard GFE = $250 Max

Super Slutty GFE = $300 Max + $50 for Girlz nasty enough to Snowball Me

Sofia = $600 Max + $100 Gape Loogie
Sometime after a session I think fuck... I could have fucked my ugly neighbor and bought some new shoes. Originally Posted by simpleton
Now that is some funny chit
Now that is some funny chit Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Nice showcase, doll! I was wondering when you were gonna get off your butt and get one done...
All kidding aside. . .let me get this straight, you Texas guys have the prettiest ladies I have seen in the hobby, and you are getting sessions for 150-200?

LUCKY BASTARDS! Originally Posted by ANONONE
It is a renters market.
I agree with you flowerflower1, Dallas market is much more attractive and reasonably priced than what we have in Houston!
ive found dallas ads to have girls that seem TGTBT for the rate but then the service of GFE doesnt seem to meet my expectations. sort of a trade off
I agree with you flowerflower1, Dallas market is much more attractive and reasonably priced than what we have in Houston! Originally Posted by barry_100
YOMV = Your opinion may vary

I'm not complaining. I read several reviews on ASPD that made me believe Dallas is CBJ capital.
may be that's true island_beau, but the Dallas ladies that I've seen so far have kinda of matched my expectations at under 250
I'd rather have a session with a provider who charges a reasonable amount and has a great attitude versus one who thinks she's so hot she can command any price she wants and has a haughty attitude.

Miss Sofia you seem to have this kind of haughty attitude and it's really a turn-off.
I think you hurt your ladies chances of seeing a lot guys by being this way.
I wouldn't want too see one your girls simply because they may be just like you snobbish and that would be a big time waste of money.
I am a blue collar worker who works hard for his money give me a blue collar provider who works hard for her money and I'm a happy camper.
I don't want too show at up someone's incall and the provider take a look at me and think she's doing me favor.
I get enough of that in the real world.
Yeah I know sofia your going to insult me but I knew you would before I started wrinting this... you see that's the problem.
I tend to side with my brothers here who are in the $150-$200.......but some of my reticence to spend more is based on my "fucking ability". If I knew no doubt that I could fuck like a race horse like when I was 25 I'd probably go up but at least by seeing ladies, who I think are great anyway BTW, in
this price range if I'm having an off day where the race horse doesn't show but still have an ok time I don't feel like I've spent way too much.

Could spend it but just don't think I fuck THAT good anymore.......

I got picked by a "legend" on Dallas board back when a newbie......interesting. I was invited by PM, guess from posts. She was very cool and very low volume/UTR but I didn't keep it goin as out of budget area but always remember it.

good thread NAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton
Sometime after a session I think fuck... I could have fucked my ugly neighbor and bought some new shoes.

Now that is some funny chit
----------------------------------------------------------

Way too funny!
[QUOTE=island_beau;44456]
I can honestly say if someone offered to pay $300 to go visit provider X or $120 to go see provider Y for a full hr. I would need both hands to count the providers that could qualify as provider Y that I'd rather go see than provider X.QUOTE]

I fucking hate algebra!
That is pretty expensive for just a handjob or Russian, boardman.

LUCKY BASTARDS! Originally Posted by ANONONE
My palms are too hairy for most people's taste and when I'm able to do Russian...well....I don't even want to think about that.

Hey, If I have MANTITS and a MANPUSSY does that make me twice the man you are? No pictures pleeeeaaaaaase!

Actually ANONONE, It's my time and companionship that is so valuable. Anything that happens BCD is purely consentual activity between two adults.

I do mix a perfect Crown & 7 tho.
Ferdburf and boardman, where have you been all my life?